Has anyone made sentient species that use cell mouths?

by Waqyrie

Original Post

Has anyone made sentient species that use cell mouths?

★★★ Novice

I would be interested in knowing how often people make sentient beings that use cell mouths as their only mouth when reaching tribal stage.

Message 1 of 15 (5,706 Views)

Re: Has anyone made sentient species that use cell mouths?

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's normal. I think so.

Message 2 of 15 (5,662 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

я так делаю

Message 3 of 15 (5,511 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've made a creature called the Put recently.

Put.png

Message 4 of 15 (5,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Waqyrie ,My first creacher had the herbavore cell mouth ,it was called the Treeling because it's food as a cell looked somewhat like trees ,also I completed the cell stage without adding parts ,and I kept the cell colors lavender with green circle-spots
Message 5 of 15 (5,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently watched a Youtube video from The Spiffing Brit where he did a full run without ever evolving at all.  Still got DNA by "singing" to other creatures and eating generic food, but never added any parts onto his original cell-stage default creature.  It just kept getting bigger with every levelup.  So yeah, some people keep the original mouth I guess.  It didn't seem to cause any problems for this guy, at least not on camera.  The lack of any legs was a bigger issue though, he kept getting stuck on certain places on the terrain and some of the cutscenes just went a little bit insane because they were meant for creatures with legs.  LOL.

Message 6 of 15 (5,463 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's normal for a creature/tribal stage thing to have cell mouths, and it works fine. The thing that breaks spore is having no legs. Try it and see, get to the tribal stage with a legless guy. Then do a campfire dance and watch everyone freak out and fly about.

Message 7 of 15 (5,422 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@martamydea362 I did that recently and it was amazing XD
Message 8 of 15 (5,397 Views)

★★ Novice

many people have. the challenge is take it to the space stage; and then the captain stage.

create a cell with the most parts to use as a base to create other creatures from at a later date.

Message 9 of 15 (5,361 Views)

★★ Novice

have you created a creature with invisible limbs? it's possible and fun.

Message 10 of 15 (5,360 Views)