Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Has anyone made sentient species that use cell mouths?

by Waqyrie

Original Post

Has anyone made sentient species that use cell mouths?

★★★ Newbie

I would be interested in knowing how often people make sentient beings that use cell mouths as their only mouth when reaching tribal stage.

Message 1 of 14 (4,545 Views)

Re: Has anyone made sentient species that use cell mouths?

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's normal. I think so.

Message 2 of 14 (4,512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

я так делаю

Message 3 of 14 (4,361 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've made a creature called the Put recently.

Put.png

Message 4 of 14 (4,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Waqyrie ,My first creacher had the herbavore cell mouth ,it was called the Treeling because it's food as a cell looked somewhat like trees ,also I completed the cell stage without adding parts ,and I kept the cell colors lavender with green circle-spots
Message 5 of 14 (4,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently watched a Youtube video from The Spiffing Brit where he did a full run without ever evolving at all.  Still got DNA by "singing" to other creatures and eating generic food, but never added any parts onto his original cell-stage default creature.  It just kept getting bigger with every levelup.  So yeah, some people keep the original mouth I guess.  It didn't seem to cause any problems for this guy, at least not on camera.  The lack of any legs was a bigger issue though, he kept getting stuck on certain places on the terrain and some of the cutscenes just went a little bit insane because they were meant for creatures with legs.  LOL.

Message 6 of 14 (4,313 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's normal for a creature/tribal stage thing to have cell mouths, and it works fine. The thing that breaks spore is having no legs. Try it and see, get to the tribal stage with a legless guy. Then do a campfire dance and watch everyone freak out and fly about.

Message 7 of 14 (4,272 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@martamydea362 I did that recently and it was amazing XD
Message 8 of 14 (4,247 Views)

★★ Novice

many people have. the challenge is take it to the space stage; and then the captain stage.

create a cell with the most parts to use as a base to create other creatures from at a later date.

Message 9 of 14 (4,211 Views)

★★ Novice

have you created a creature with invisible limbs? it's possible and fun.

Message 10 of 14 (4,210 Views)
Twitter Stream