Re: Has anyone else lost heirloom shards not the actual heirloom?

by P3Persian

Original Post

Has anyone else lost heirloom shards not the actual heirloom?

★★★ Newbie

I got some a while back just after shards got released and then I bought some packs for Easter and got 300 shards but when I went and checked none of them were there

Message 1 of 6 (347 Views)

Champion
@P3Persian Do you have an heirloom now? You get all the shards you need for one heirloom at a time.
Message 2 of 6 (340 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

No I didnt

Message 3 of 6 (334 Views)

Champion
@P3Persian You've lost me. Are you saying you got lucky enough to get shards before easter and after? So your 500 pack counter reset and you got them right away? Either you are very lucky or are mixing shards with crafting metals or something else.

Without pics I dont believe this at all.
Message 4 of 6 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @P3Persian

Like was mentioned before, is it possible you may have mixed up the heirloom shards with something else? While not impossible, pulling 2 chunks of heirloom shards in a short amount of time would be extremely lucky. Could they have been crafting metals instead of shards? 

If you're positive that you had the shards, and they've vanished without actually spending them on an heirloom I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid that we don't have a way to help out with missing content here on Answers HQ. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you could also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 6 (233 Views)

★★ Novice

I lost them too and EA wouldn't allow me to get them back, unfortunately there is supposedly no fix for this issue

Message 6 of 6 (109 Views)