Re: Has anyone been in contact with EA Support before ?

by TJ400000

Original Post

Has anyone been in contact with EA Support before ?

★★★ Guide

I felt quite nice when EA Support responded my request this monday with some questions to verify my accounts. Then all of a sudden I receive an auto-reply saying my case is in good hands. Then no more replies since then.

Is this how EA Support works ? Reply you every 2 weeks ?

Message 1 of 7 (341 Views)

Community Manager

It depends on the nature of the case @TJ400000. If you made the case and received a reply on Monday then it is not 2 weeks waiting. We cannot discuss your case with you but I can see that you received a reply a few days ago telling you the outcome of your case. I would suggest checking your email to ensure that you have not missed any.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko 

Thank you Darko !

I thought all you do is telling people to report cheat on EAC ~

Fingers crossed

Message 3 of 7 (301 Views)

★★ Pro

@TJ400000 wrote:

I felt quite nice when EA Support responded my request this monday with some questions to verify my accounts. Then all of a sudden I receive an auto-reply saying my case is in good hands. Then no more replies since then.

Is this how EA Support works ? Reply you every 2 weeks ?

Have you tried calling or doing live chat?

Message 4 of 7 (293 Views)

★ Guide

my this account got 7 days banned (EA forums only)  because of TOS breached.  i contacted EA help many times and talked ( live chat)  2 times, they help / assist you good, they could tell you that your account  is banned or flagged or what. means they would help you and they are nice / friendly.  BUT it takes some time and patience.  there are millions of people plays this game and use forums, so too much work. 

Message 5 of 7 (289 Views)

★★★ Guide

@realy-bad-1 

Thanks for this feedback !

I wasn't with EA a very long time and not sure what was EA Support is like.

Yeah, just feeling great now for the care EA has given for all sorts of things players had.

Message 6 of 7 (280 Views)

★★ Pro

@realy-bad-1 wrote:

my this account got 7 days banned (EA forums only)  because of TOS breached.  i contacted EA help many times and talked ( live chat)  2 times, they help / assist you good, they could tell you that your account  is banned or flagged or what. means they would help you and they are nice / friendly.  BUT it takes some time and patience.  there are millions of people plays this game and use forums, so too much work. 

Usually there is no coming back from a forum ban.  Just be thankful they didn't ban your origin account from games too.  I once got banned from the tiger woods online beta forum, and that ban ended up being carried over to all origin games on that account when they subsequently implemented a new system for new games.  Even though I wasn't banned from current games lol.   Which I think is lame since I never cheated in my life and i'm not toxic towards noobs.    I think a particular moderator on that forum had alot of pull so it depends on who you upset also.   

I still post the same way,  always advocating for fair play and competitive matches and e-sport play and respectability. I won't change.    I once annoyed a battlefield moderator got banned from forums for a year.     I never had any issues on answer hq though moderators here are good.  There is nothing wrong with a good heated debate as long as its kept on subject with no personal or inflammatory attacks imo.  But the TOS really can be interpreted however they want which is their right.

Message 7 of 7 (265 Views)