Re: Has any one else had the no kill or assist registration issue in Ranked Apex

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Has any one else had the no kill or assist registration issue in Ranked Apex PS4

★★★ Newbie

Myself and several friends have been having an issue where kills or assist are not registering in ranked. I do not mean questionable kills or assist, i mean kills where 100% damage is done and the kill is secured right then and there ... and assist where it was all three teammates shooting and hitting the enemy or two of the teammates are hitting and very obviously are still both hitting as the enemy goes down. One may receive the kill, but the other often does not receive the assist. Also, there have been several times where both teammates will receive only an assist and some how no one receives the kill. I have seen this even in peoples streams and they make mention of it as well. This is a major issue because we lose out on the points much like the hit registration... which is still an issue... these massively effect Ranked Play especially.

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: Has any one else had the no kill or assist registration issue in Ranked Apex

@TRonnen77 Is there any chance they were killed by an enemy team? You only get the assist if you have done damage to them 5 seconds before they go down, are knocked by a teammate and not revived? I have noticed lots of people will try and steal kills in ranked with a mid range gun/sniper of some sort.

I have not noticed this issue yet. Do you have any videos of it?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)