Accepted Solution

Has Rampart's gameplay changed?

★ Guide

Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Has Rampart's gameplay changed?

★★★★ Guide

@Deliberus Unless you're blocking a chokepoint Rampart was never ideal as a stationary legend. She's tricky to make use of on a random team but can be very effective when used aggressively up to at least diamond rank.

Devs have given her Amped Wall a minor health buff so that it isn't easily shot down but not much else 

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Hitting "post" just deleted my entire question, how helpful.

Anyway, has her gameplay of sitting on her * changed since season 6? If not then have the devs made any comment/announcement to change it?

Thank you
Message 2 of 5 (270 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Deliberus Unless you're blocking a chokepoint Rampart was never ideal as a stationary legend. She's tricky to make use of on a random team but can be very effective when used aggressively up to at least diamond rank.

Devs have given her Amped Wall a minor health buff so that it isn't easily shot down but not much else 

Message 3 of 5 (234 Views)

Champion
@Zamaha400 Pretty much. The walls are still pretty easily shot down. I melted a Rampart that had height on me trying to push me with walls using a G7. Was quite funny.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (223 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Thank you for the answer Zamaha, she's my favourite legend mostly due to her personality but her gameplay that she promotes makes me sad. Guess I'll ask again when season 9 rolls around...
Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)