Has Anyone Tried Hyperscape?

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Re: Has Anyone Tried Hyperscape?

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I actually didn't mind the map. One other thing I do like is it will start a game if it doesn't have the max number of players. So the max is 99 & I've been in games where they started at 55 or 60ish. This also makes the map smaller too & certain areas are already not available if they start with lesser players.

A good tip for huge maps is take a few games to explore one area at a time.
Message 21 of 36 (315 Views)

★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 I want play this game but I can't because its crash with my gtx 1080 ti
Message 22 of 36 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xMaxrayx You're not missing out on much. Do you have console? It's available on console too.
Message 23 of 36 (307 Views)

★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 nah I don't want how aim on console :P
Message 24 of 36 (305 Views)

★ Expert

Hmmm ... after a 7 kill game and now with a 2.2 K/Dr I have to conclude that at least half the players on Spellbreak are bots.

Message 25 of 36 (266 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy It could be for new players. I believe Fortnite was like this for new players right away.
Message 26 of 36 (261 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Yeah but I only started playing it yesterday :D

It's not a tenth as hard as Apex. I love the combo element, like smothering someone in a toxic gas cloud then setting it on fire.

Best game I've played since my return to gaming in March (aside from Apex, of course).
Message 27 of 36 (257 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Yeah that is what I said. Because you are new I wouldnt doubt there are bots in game.
Message 28 of 36 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy There are bots in the game. First game is only bots, all subsequent matches keep having a lower amount of bots until you get to a certain lvl.

Even if you’re lvl 20+ there are bots if the lobby doesn’t fill up quickly enough. You know the amount by watching the player count. It needs 42 players. If it sticks for 20/30 secs at lets say 20, you will see that the timer suddenly shows kicking off the match and know 22 are bots.

But mostly later on you’ll have very few bots and then the game won’t be so easy anymore (although it does have SBMM to some degree).
Message 29 of 36 (243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Qyeah it was lame and even it's own devs admitted that it's boring that's why they said big changes are coming then I thought " these guys don't know how to do business "
they can learn a lot from EA

Message 30 of 36 (212 Views)