Re: Has Anyone Else Been Wrongfully Banned?

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Has Anyone Else Been Wrongfully Banned?

★★ Novice

I was wrongfully banned about a week ago and emailed them.  I received a generic response like i expected saying the actions to my account was justified (which it was not.)  No real reasons as to my "cheating,"  I know a lot of people are going to say "dont lie you know you cheated," but companies do wrongfully ban by mistake.  Ive had this exact same thing happen to me on LoL. I had to email them multiple times(at least 5) as well as post on the boards for them to finally look into my account instead of having some random bot send a generic ban response.  In turn they found out they actually banned my account by mistake.  So here i am doing the exact same thing.  Hopefully i can get someone to actually look into this and fix it.  

Just curious has anyone else been wrongfully banned on this game and got their account back?

Message 1 of 12 (2,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

I was once wrongly banned from the refrigerator. Angel

If you feel you were banned by mistake then you take a look at the procedure for that in this link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

We want to help! Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account or one of the user names connected to it was a mistake.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (2,070 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I have 400 hours in this game and I haven't been banned ! because I m not using any 3th party software or cheating programs or scripts or god knows what … I only have origin and apex ! so yeah!

Message 2 of 12 (2,086 Views)

★★ Novice

Well congratulations to you.  Arent you just the coolest with your 400hr game time and your quick judgements.  I was not using any 3RD party software, cheating, or scripts either. But have fun being a troll 8 year old. Wink

Message 3 of 12 (2,076 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I was once wrongly banned from the refrigerator. Angel

If you feel you were banned by mistake then you take a look at the procedure for that in this link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

We want to help! Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account or one of the user names connected to it was a mistake.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Message 4 of 12 (2,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Tr1ppLeSek wrote:

Well congratulations to you.  Arent you just the coolest with your 400hr game time and your quick judgements.  I was not using any 3RD party software, cheating, or scripts either. But have fun being a troll 8 year old. Wink

I m wasting my time with you dude! all the best! 

Message 5 of 12 (2,050 Views)

★★ Guide

You were banned because you were cheating, now stop posting. 

Message 6 of 12 (2,026 Views)

★ Guide

@unferth wrote:

You were banned because you were cheating, now stop posting. 

I saw someone getting unbanned on these forums. He was wrongfully banned. So yeah, I think you should be a bit more respecful. What do you know about his case? 

<3

Message 7 of 12 (2,015 Views)

★ Apprentice

Enjoy your ban cause you're cheater for real.
And don't cry like a 8 year old boi.

Message 8 of 12 (1,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hahahahaha - * cheater - enjoy your ban 

Message 9 of 12 (1,942 Views)

★★ Pro

Ahh... lovely news on a friday night. One less

Message 10 of 12 (1,924 Views)