Re: Hardware Ban Cheaters Please.

by pullovermatthias

Original Post

★ Guide

@pullovermatthias  I am starting to feel the same way. It's too bad but man it has got really bad.

Message 11 of 22 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really enjoyed the game, but if the community does not want a good anti-cheat, cause they are afraid of getting spied.. Ye.. So it will be dead in some months.. I dont want to play fortnite or pubg cause its garbage and the mechanics are boring af.. I could freak out, cause everyone * in his pants if their pc getting monitored. I could always repeat myself..

This will never change anything.. Cheaters will always be in every game. I got a amazing idea for anti-cheat software to make every game clean, but I need a programmer and and cooperation friendly gaming-companies.

Message 12 of 22 (491 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 22 (462 Views)

★★ Guide

Hardware bans are just as easy to bypass as an IP ban.  In most cases, when you pay for "VIP" cheats, they come with support on how to spoof your information, thus rendering the Hardware ban useless. 

The only effective measure would be to do as they do in China.

Chinese "Criminal Law" stipulates: "The crime of damaging the computer information system serious consequences, shall be sentenced to not more than five years in prison or criminal detention; if the consequences are particularly serious, sentenced to five years or more imprisonment." Therefore, users involved in the production, dissemination of the game plug-in (cheats), will face severe punishments.

But that will never happen. 

Message 14 of 22 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Not sure when your clocking your 200+ hours, but im EST 6pm-midnight roughly and I seen them regularly now.
Message 15 of 22 (426 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Uh, you guys haven't heard of HWID spoofers?  That's not gonna stop any serious cheaters.  Most cheats that I know of even come with a build in HWID spoofer to protect you in the event of bans.

Message 16 of 22 (417 Views)

Don't spend money in this game! warning!

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, not a single cent will be spend until you deal with cheaters properly

Why you not ban them HWID? or any other id which cannot be spoofed?>

Its annoying as * 7/10  games theres lvl 8 pros kill me in 1 second

Message 17 of 22 (621 Views)

Re: Don't spend money in this game! warning!

★★ Guide

@asfxzcc wrote:

Yeah, not a single cent will be spend until you deal with cheaters properly

Why you not ban them HWID? or any other id which cannot be spoofed?>

Its annoying as * 7/10  games theres lvl 8 pros kill me in 1 second

They already do HWID ban, however if you can ban it, you can spoof it.  The only effective measure would be treat cheat users as they do in China, and make it a Criminal offense. 

Message 18 of 22 (593 Views)

Re: Don't spend money in this game! warning!

★ Guide

Where is that Apex Legends has HWID ban? I want to read all about it.

Message 19 of 22 (563 Views)

★★ Guide
They need an overwatch ban system. A separate team that investigates cheaters in real time gameplay.
Message 20 of 22 (364 Views)