Re: Hardware Ban Cheaters Please.

by low_tier_squid

Original Post

Hardware Ban Cheaters Please.

★★ Novice

Respawn/EA, its 2019. its Time you actualy Invest in Hardware Banning, and making the game almost Impervious to hackers, 3 of the last 4 games i have Played have involved People Blatantly Hacking, With Aimbots, ESP, Walls and So on. I even Noticed One person Shooting me, While Using the Sheild Regen.

you have the chance to become a top Contender for a Battle Royal. but if you Dont Act Fast on this Cheating Issue, you are just Going to become another Pubg failure with Hackers everywhere.

Message 1 of 22 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am pretty sure EAC does do hardware bans. A lot of games on Origin do hardware bans, I remember people being hardware banned back in Battlefield 3 and that was like 2011? Part of the problem is most cheats these days include hardware ID spoofers, so this is being bypassed just as easily as IP bans can be bypassed with a spoofer or VPN. 

The only way you'll decently fight back against cheaters in this game is if they let us run our own matches where people can be admins and ban cheaters on-sight. I used to run my own TF2 and CS servers and me and my mods would take out cheaters pretty much instantly. 

Or there is the popular idea of matchmaking cheaters with other cheaters and never making this system public. Instead of bans, cheaters just get flagged and only get matched with other flagged people, so it's just cheaters cheating other cheaters in those games.

Message 2 of 22 (1,428 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EAC does hardware ban. And TBH I haven't seen one instance of concrete proof of a hacker whilst playing this game for 200+ hours. I'm not saying I haven't come across any, I probably have. But it's not as if there's hackers running rampant. Potentially you're just facing off against better opponents.

Message 3 of 22 (1,425 Views)

★★ Novice

As much as i would love to say its just better people. having a player name 24558763 and getting 7 kills with in 2 minutes ( noticed his name come up) then, they would jump the corner as  wraith and land several shots on you, considering you were hiding in a place out of sight of normal game play, 

(player name was made up fyi, but it did consist of numbers)

like i said, i am Referring to the Blatant Hackers, but none the less, its ruining the game.

Message 4 of 22 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheArcticWarfare wrote:

As much as i would love to say its just better people. having a player name 24558763 and getting 7 kills with in 2 minutes ( noticed his name come up) then, they would jump the corner as  wraith and land several shots on you, considering you were hiding in a place out of sight of normal game play, 

(player name was made up fyi, but it did consist of numbers)

like i said, i am Referring to the Blatant Hackers, but none the less, its ruining the game.

Yeah it's not exactly rocket science to figure out the level 30 guy named 2398921093290902 with 700 kills isn't legit.

Message 5 of 22 (1,378 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
why is always that guy like you who posts the same comment over and over? Are you guys not aware that there are other regions and servers around the world? And that depending on where you play you are going to come across more or less cheaters? Remember this for when you want to post another comment like this, please. ffs
Message 6 of 22 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ChickenAlas wrote:
why is always that guy like you who posts the same comment over and over? Are you guys not aware that there are other regions and servers around the world? And that depending on where you play you are going to come across more or less cheaters? Remember this for when you want to post another comment like this, please. ffs

How is this comment helpful?

You actually acknowledge that there are cheaters, and your solution is find a region where theres less cheaters.

I would much rather they look for a solution to the problem instead of me having to juggle regions because 1% of the player base are trolls.

Message 7 of 22 (1,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I saw someone saying they can spoof their hardware ids and (obviously) IPs, what might work better than bans is using the matchmaking system from TF where cheaters would be quietly moved into a separate cheaters pool that way they wont just change their spoofed info and make a new account. But of course that would require a proper matchmaking system which would also be a welcome addition IMO...

Message 8 of 22 (1,307 Views)

★ Apprentice

idk if people here have that low IQ, but just to clarify, EAC BAN HWID.

The problem is that 90% of cheats also have build in HWID changer, so if they ban their HWID nothing happens.

The only way to overcome cheats is making good anticheat which will detect cheats in real time.

Message 9 of 22 (1,298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

To many people are whining about a software which monitors the whole pc in realtime. This game gonna die, cause its free and they can create new accounts on mass. Its sad that this game will not continue.. I liked it.

Today I saw 6 hackers in 7 games. And no Iam not an idiot which plays ego-shooter since yesterday. I play since 2005 and I know when someone is cheating and I know when someones hitting every shot perfect while I try do dodge and bhop the whole time. I know when someones aim is better than shrouds and I instantly die from a R99, which has been shot from like 200m far away. Good that you are able to spectate players to find that out. But its pointless and a waste of time to report them.

Time to uninstall..

Message 10 of 22 (1,249 Views)