Re: Hardcore servers

by tchort187

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Please get us the ‘rent a server’ option back, so that we can make hardcore a reality beforeEA and DICE “get around to it”
Message 31 of 46 (2,046 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

They won't ever add it because they're only worried about the noob community and don't care about the real Battlefield fans. I deleted the game it's boring as hell BF1 was way better. I also think they're scared of people like me that'll wipe the floor with any noob that prefers easy mode over hardcore.

Message 32 of 46 (1,604 Views)

@tchort187 I may not enjoy V as much as 1 but that doesn't mean it isn't without good qualities. I don't really see a "real fan" going out of their way to delete the game and continue to bash it, just my two cents.

RSP was confirmed for a post-Summer release so we'll be able to play HC through that

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 33 of 46 (1,589 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have stopped playing because of the lack of hardcore servers and have been playing insurgency and love it.  i think bfv is beautiful and the maps are well thought out, but without hardcore it is a COD bullet sponge fest. lame. 

Message 34 of 46 (1,395 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@brockskyler 

Probably option come with private server.

Message 35 of 46 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought this game and returned it because of the lack of HC servers. Nope. The good ol days of battlefield look over.

Message 36 of 46 (1,210 Views)

★ Novice

Any news about HC ?

See that we can now host servers, but options are very limited. No bullett damage...

Message 37 of 46 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Lot of more option come later as bullet damage increase.

Message 38 of 46 (1,012 Views)

★ Novice

Damn right! I have been playing Battlefield since the begining. HARDCORE

Message 39 of 46 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BFV will never have rent-able servers because they make too much on plp that buy hacks that dice created and sells to them, rent-able server = insta hacker ban from server and no one will buy hacks dice will lose cash from them this is the ONLY reason why there are no third party rent-able servers and no more HC beacuse kids cry can't run around like * hip firing like cod so no more hc I like cod 2007, cod 2 was available on console and thats when cod died 

BFV licks balls for bus fair and still bums it's way on hc or nothing ttk is sc minimap killcam revive all sc crap for kids.  I bought it cause I have bf1,2,3,4 all have hc and rent-able servers bfv does not last ea game I ever buy hope it was worth it for ya ea.  ps i spend $1000's a year on games btw new cod has hc so guess what I just spent 160 bucks on.  and no rent-able servers so uninstall and no more cod games, hell let lose rent-able servers and hc no ffa or tdm, so hard to find new game now. bf and cod r out so HLL but no ffa so guess i'm done gaming guess i'm glad I din't build a new system (guess I could just use the 25K on more mopars instead of a new pc.

easy fix only buy games made and sold by developer ie no steam, and no ea and that have third party rent-able servers all other fps games are made for kids and hackers

it's funny cause kids ant got no cash but keep catering to em, 

Message 40 of 46 (854 Views)