Re: Hardcore servers

by locneo

Original Post

There's no way the rest of the team doesn't know about the desire for HC (at least on Twitter) but it is still great to hear feedback will be passed along. Best to cover all the bases, yeah?

Most of my HC experience came from BF1 but BF3 and BF4 could get super intense, I loved it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 11 of 46 (2,126 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I think hardcore mode needs no killcam , no 3d spotting, no health regen, lower damage resistance overall for infantry, no minimap, lose bullets left in magazine when reloading, no ammo counter (just a colour system for the selected weapon such as red, yellow, green) and of course no health bar (would have to rely on other visual aspects). Thoughts?
Message 12 of 46 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's either going to be brought into the game or not.. we've been waiting I think we'd deserve an answer after supporting ea and buying the game. 

Message 13 of 46 (2,056 Views)

★★ Guide
I agree, I also prefer hardcore mode with no killcam.
Unfortunately I don’t think this would happen (like private servers).
Why Is Dice changing the formula that made previous BF great?
Message 14 of 46 (2,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please please do pass it on, I've been a battlefield loyalist some moderwarfare 2 and bad company, and I've never played normal mode only hard-core, what makes battlield good is it's realistic, shooting someone in the face and them just running away is just annoying, and on BFV you even have to stab them twice to kill them. If someone could at least let us know if it's coming or not that would be great 

Message 15 of 46 (1,951 Views)

Certain factions were kind of hard to tell apart in BF1, I can only imagine how many team kills there will be in V lol. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 16 of 46 (1,933 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, looks like this isnt going to happen.. I've since uninstalled. Lack of weapons, factions, maps, and the biggest disappointment; no hardcore servers.. this game is trash. I was a huge fan of BF, now it's more of a feeling like COD. Meaning, I wont be playing it. This franchise has gone down the toilet.

Message 17 of 46 (1,900 Views)

★★ Novice

I've played battlefield for years and players who want a MILSIM like experience play hardcore. Takes more skill therefore a more dedicated community. Please add its to Battlefield V

Im also waiting for you too add the American's campaign for their weapons and vehicles. The thing that grinds my gears is its the only WW2 shooter without the M1garand. Big disappointment

Message 18 of 46 (1,887 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Been playing hardcore on the Battlefield series for years - Please Dice Please bring it back :eahigh_file:

Message 19 of 46 (1,773 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@locneo wrote:

Been playing hardcore on the Battlefield series for years - Please Dice Please bring it back :eahigh_file:

They'd rather jump on the battle royal band wagon in hopes of lining their pockets. 

Message 20 of 46 (1,753 Views)