Hardcore Mode

by og_project_g

Original Post

Hardcore Mode

★★★★★ Newbie

Has EA addressed why there is no hardcore mode in BFV. I see threads with people talking about it and I know they are now allowing it on private servers but I don't see anything official commenting on why they'd disappoint their fans like that. I would just like a straight answer why a game mode that many people enjoy was just stripped away, I kind of want a refund because it's something I was expecting out of the game and how I like to play. I now play COD but I miss battlefield. 

Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

Re: Hardcore Mode

Hey @og_project_g 

Some things just didn't make the cut for the title when it launched. They are still working on changes to Community Games so when that all releases, there are bound to be user-made HC servers popping up

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@og_project_g While new content such as maps, weapons, gadgets and vehicles may no longer be brought in, game mechanics will still be updated and balanced periodically as with previous titles. A lot has happened recently so the best thing to do is give it some time and try enjoy the game for what it is. If playing other games helps to give you a break, take some time out and come back refreshed Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry but this title has had plenty of time to implement a feature that launched Day-1 with most of the previous Modern Era titles, I really doubt we will see any Hardcore mode in this Battlefield, may not even see it in the next as the game seems to be slowly moving toward tailoring to a more casual player-base, such as the Fortnite crowd.

Message 4 of 4 (339 Views)