Hardcore Mode Feedback

by hayhor

Original Post

Re: Hardcore Mode Feedback

Hero

I love this mode. Its as close to balancing as they have ever introduced. The fact no one can drop on purples or even blues is pretty huge. You have an even playing field of 150 damage kills. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 26 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC

I kind of like it. Wish it would become permanent mode.

Feels like first to pull out the shots wins. Rather than several times I get the drop on someone, only for them to tank all my shots and clip me back.

I kind the first shot(s) wins. No more purple/red shield second life.
Message 22 of 26 (334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This mode is absolutely garbage. First, nobody plays it. Queue times are 10-20 MINUTES, and last 2 matches I queued this morning, I get put SOLO. TWICE IN A ROW. Next, nobody is actually fighting or doing anything on the map. everyone is ratting until top 5-something and then a bunch of teams start aping each other. I wonder WHY? Could it have something to do with the STUPID EVENT thats on that REQUIRES getting a TOP5 in this mode that NOBODY PLAYS? You should either remove that requirement for a badge or make it top 10.

Message 23 of 26 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Couldn't agree more. I played this mode 3 times and will not go back. As if people weren't dying quickly enough you add this + the long wait times because no one is playing. Gun Run, Control, Winter Express, etc. are all way better. You could be more creative in the LTM's or if you're going to do hardcore, make it snipers or shotty's only.  

It's interesting that you all haven't figured out how to cater to the people that don't care about winning BR - at least that's how it seems to me. When half the squads are dead in the first 5 mins of the game, it seems like people want more DM, TDM, etc. style play where they can get in several kills (or they hope to). 

The money you spend on how often servers need to reload maps, start new games, etc. seems like it has to be a huge waste. What if you kept people in a game longer and had more people engaged? That seems like it would drive up content sales. When a large % of people die very quickly and spend little time in-game, that seems like of low value to the end user and they're less likely to actually buy anything. I think I've spent about $20 on this game. Not a great comparison, but I would've probably paid $200+ for Elden Ring. I know Valorent players that spend a ridiculous amount of money on that game. Not my cup of tea and is the other extreme of a game that plays too slow and takes too long to play, but I bet they're making tons of money on content. 

Message 24 of 26 (206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It litterly made me re-download the game after I Uninstaller it 2 seasons ago

Message 25 of 26 (198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Litterly my favorite  wepon in HC is wingnut as I loved it be4 as a hot drop pick up but it just fell off to hard.
Message 26 of 26 (196 Views)