Hardcore Mode Feedback

by hayhor

Original Post

Re: Hardcore Mode Feedback

Champion

Also, I just remembered the weird on/off status of my team banners at the bottom left (health and whatnot). I didn't pay too much attention to it, but it seemed to just randomly appear and not appear sometimes, regardless of what was going on with us during the match. Not really a big deal, but was definitely weird

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 11 of 26 (434 Views)

@dSKyNafinchin

When someone's taken any damage, their health status shows up in HUD. No info means full health.
Message 12 of 26 (421 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor love it , and I hope they make it permanent
Message 13 of 26 (418 Views)

Champion
@pandareno1999 That would definitely explain it!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 14 of 26 (416 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Today I played as Ash and my friend was Crypto.  I was able to see where the deathboxes were dropping and he used the drone to read the banners. This allowed us to avoid hot zones, while the teams reduced their numbers.  By the time we started fighting, it had to be pretty low numbers, as we finished in 7th place.

Seems like a different change of pace and you should win or come close with good communications.  My recommendation for squad builds would be; Crypto, Ash, Seer, Bloodhound, and Valkyrie.

Message 15 of 26 (392 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor I'm so ignorant (a few personal issues at the moment) I hadn't even noticed there was a hard-core mode. Is this on the normal br mode?
Message 16 of 26 (382 Views)

Champion
@HogynDrwg It's where control was. It's BR only a bit harder to live.
Message 17 of 26 (371 Views)

★★ Expert

@hayhor wrote:

It has been less than 24 hours but what all of you think about Hardcore mode?

I can't say.

Thought I would try it last night on the PS4 account that I barely use (level 14) so as to not waste time and frustration installing on PC again.

Imagine how much I laughed when a LTM mode, often designed to try and draw in new players, was not available until I grind that new account to Level 20

Yeah, I noped right the f-key out of that. Watched some TV that didn't require me to achieve 90 burpies or some crap first.

Message 18 of 26 (324 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think that this is one of the best LTMs we've had in a while. It makes it a lot easier to get kills early in the fight with only the white shields. I have trouble with long drawn out fights and this makes it to where I clutch in most fights.

Message 19 of 26 (294 Views)

Champion
@Kyldenar Yeah I don't get the level requirement.
Message 20 of 26 (287 Views)