Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Hard pass from me

by JaymzLuke

Original Post

★★ Novice

Maybe because im not actually breaking the rules and just being a critic of the game...maybe instead of a fanboi

Message 31 of 36 (153 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

haha I love how all the warframe fanboys come out to defend that game. Seeing as I am a Excalibur Prime holder I played the game when it first launched. It was atrocious. Of course it has more content...IT HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!! Gameplay is subjective. There is literally zero challenge in warframe. It is supposed to be a high power fantasy. I think in the course of that five years I have been killed while actually playing the game less than 50 times. So the gameplay is completely different. 

Message 32 of 36 (142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The only similarities I really see between the two are, third person, you wear a suit and both have defense objectives. You could argue they both have open world, but warframe open world is not true open world, especially since 80% of the map is filler. Honestly the closest comparison to Anthem imo is Destiny, but also if you ask me even after putting a few hundred hours in each Destiny it isn't half the game Anthem is. Its fun in the beginning, the story is alright, the gunplay is alright. Later on however, you realize the game gives a schedule to play and earn anything worthwhile for your efforts which is a terrible decision. PVP is an unbalanced nightmare, and pve content lacks severely.

Message 33 of 36 (139 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Destiny is its own breed. I had 2400 hours on xbox alone for D1. Then D2 just spat on the legacy of D1 for me so I didn't keep playing. I agree Anthem has a long way to go. But D1 didn't start very hot and year 2 D1 was one of the best gaming experiences I have ever had. I have been playing Anthem w/ a controller on PC because the controls are bad, but I don't mind as long the controller is supported. To complain about server or optimization is ridiculous in a demo. I looked at this as an opportunity to get a feel for the game play. The game play is definitely solid in my opinion. Would love to see some quality of life changes and would like to know more of the end game for longevity purposes, but still think this is a solid 50+ hour investment at the minimum which is still cheaper and more entertaining than going to the movies. 

Message 34 of 36 (125 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My advice to EA and Bioware is probably the same advice most of you would give.  Go finish the SP Star Wars game that you were working on.  Get back on the winning horse.

Message 35 of 36 (121 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Mythicstoner, 

There is criticism...and there is you. There is saying why you don't like the game...and there is you.

You literally seem to be going into every single threat posting one liners, ad hominems, platitudes and generally stomping your feet and just being toxic for the sake of getting attention.

Don't pretend that you are doing otherwise....don't pretend that you are not here exactly to antagonize....don't pretend that you somehow hold any moral high ground....and don't pretend to be a victim.  

Message 36 of 36 (59 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help