Re: Hard Zone

by SteelGluer

Original Post

Hazard Zone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

When can we get the maps back in hard zone?

Message 1 of 13 (333 Views)

★★ Expert
@SteelGluer I assume you mean Hazard Zone?

I'm not sure as to what you're requesting, but development has stopped for that game mode as it never took off in terms of player usage from day 1 since launch.
Message 2 of 13 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Hard Zone?

Is that the new EA venture in Adults Only gaming?  The one where you have to work as a squad to achieve extraction before the other squads?

Never heard of it.

Message 3 of 13 (307 Views)

★ Expert
@SteelGluer It's kinda of a shame that it didn't do well. I love the concept and wish it got expanded on.

I played a few rounds of it when the game first came out, and it was pretty interesting. I think one of the problems with it was the timing though. It should have been added to the game after the release at some point. Everyone is trying to get familiar with the game as it is, and then to have a completely new mode on top of that makes it harder to learn.
Message 4 of 13 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RaginSam should've been the F2P element of the game.
Message 5 of 13 (286 Views)

★ Expert
@Adamonic That's a good idea! I think that would have worked perfectly.
Message 6 of 13 (279 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

well i t taking off now. they took maps away. shouldn't be to hard to put them back.

Message 7 of 13 (265 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yes it is.

Message 8 of 13 (264 Views)

Re: Hazard Zone

★★★ Guide

100% agree!  Ever since the rework of Manifest we no longer have access to the map.  Me and the group of players I game with started playing Hazzard Zone a little over two months ago and now it is the primary game mode we play.  In addition to Manifest, we need Hazzard Zone support for Spearhead and Stranded.  

Message 9 of 13 (203 Views)

Re: Hazard Zone

★★★★ Novice

I loved Hazard Zone right from the start.  It's even better now that the drive capsule locations are marked and you don't need that scanner to find them. 

I'm really afraid we're going to lose Breakaway like we did with Manifest when they updated that map.  We got the updated map for Kaleidoscope and Orbital when that map was updated. Disappointed we lost Manifest when that updated and fear the worst for the Breakaway update.  

There's still a community playing it, albeit a small one, but it seems like it's growing slightly.  We just need more people to play!

Message 10 of 13 (200 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help