Re: Happy Friday Keep Up The Good Work

by Asmodeus566

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Happy Friday Keep Up The Good Work

Happy Friday Legends,

Sorry I missed you all last Friday, I had to start preparing for the start of a new softball season and Spring training.

I just want to give an extra south out to all of our current Top XP Authors, some old hands and some new ones. You have all been contributing greatly, in providing info, helping out others or having some serious yet constructive conversations. Great job all.

@Cheese9Man 

@sceptic-noob 

Asmodeus566 (Me)

@OldTreeCreeper 

@KelRiever 

@dSKyNafinchin 

@devel_origin 

@reconzero 

@CCbathwater 

@Cro_Pittt 

Keep up the good work supporting each other, helping out the community and providing EA/Respawn with critical yet constructive criticism.

I will be attempting to make a push for Plat this evening while helping one of my teammates make it to Gold.  We do not play often enough for much more than that but if I had the time I think that D4 would be reachable for two of the three of us.

I hope you all have a good Friday and an even greater weekend. 

BTW best of luck in the Outlands, it can get pretty dicey out there. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 1 of 6 (375 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Always look forward to your friday posts, good to have someone that gives us motivation and a bit of a smile trying to keep a positive twist on things around you. Ill pop a beer for you and hope you get a good run to platinum!

Since one of my team members is out visiting his girlfriend this weenekd I will go with my primary breacher for the team and practicing hot drops and communications, I guess we will have a few ups and downs but for the people dropping in on our team please try have fun too! (we will primarily do duos so well keep randoms stresslevel to a minimum) :D

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (358 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Always look forward to your friday posts, good to have someone that gives us motivation and a bit of a smile trying to keep a positive twist on things around you. Ill pop a beer for you and hope you get a good run to platinum!

Since one of my team members is out visiting his girlfriend this weenekd I will go with my primary breacher for the team and practicing hot drops and communications, I guess we will have a few ups and downs but for the people dropping in on our team please try have fun too! (we will primarily do duos so well keep randoms stresslevel to a minimum) :D

Message 2 of 6 (359 Views)

@Asmodeus566 youngtree is in plat 1 aiming for d4 this weekend. He's cutting it tight but doing well. I stopped helping him out when he got to plat 3 as I felt he could do it himself. It was his 7 kill game win in gold 1, and a 5 kill game in plat 4 that showed me he didn't need my help, and as I play very conservedly he would be better off solo or with his plat/gold friends.

Hope u get to where you are going Large smile

Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 3 of 6 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Asmodeus566Happy Friday, friend! Best of luck to you, on the push to Plat. I have been playing a lot of other games this split, but you may have inspired me to get back in to ranked and push for Plat or Diamond this next split! I haven't really "grinded" Apex in a couple/few seasons, but still thoroughly enjoy the game, so I wouldn't mind putting some extra time in it for a split. Halo Wars 2, Infinite and GTA will all still be there when I'm done XD

@OldTreeCreeper  Ayyyyy that's awesome!! Go youngtree, go youngtree, GO!! (TMNT)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)

@OldTreeCreeper 

Pass on some pats on the back to YTC for his accomplishment. way to go there.

If I do not make it this split no big worries, I have not been playing enough either way. However Next split I will go for it.

Thanks for your hopes.

The needs of the many,

Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 5 of 6 (300 Views)

@dSKyNafinchin 

I love to inspire other people.

With that in mind I can not wait till I get back playing softball every Saturday in my league from May till the end of September where I can help others and provide them with some inspiration.

I have been playing to much Valheim this split. If I make it or not does not matter.

Next Split I am going to go for Plat though. 

Best of Luck to you also. 

The needs of the many,

Message 6 of 6 (290 Views)