Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Happy Easter dear Bioware team

by Cyphronite

Original Post

Highlighted

Happy Easter dear Bioware team

★ Guide

Don't let the stream issues stress you too much and enjoy your time with friends and family.

I can wait for after easter to see and hear your news.

In the meantime I'm super enjoying the Storm javelin, not sure why I haven't started it earlier.

cheers

Message 1 of 12 (363 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Happy Easter dear Bioware team

★★★★ Pro

Yes, stay safe, have fun and a bit of relaxation, don't eat too many chokky eggs and hot cross buns.

Message 2 of 12 (333 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I just don have any words for this.....just let me wipe away the tears...

Message 3 of 12 (328 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Be sure to watch out for bones. We would not want any of you choking to death on a grabbit.

Message 4 of 12 (301 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
He is risen
Message 5 of 12 (295 Views)
Highlighted

Who, The Monitor?

Message 6 of 12 (253 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Cyphronite wrote:

Don't let the stream issues stress you too much and enjoy your time with friends and family.

I can wait for after easter to see and hear your news.

In the meantime I'm super enjoying the Storm javelin, not sure why I haven't started it earlier.

cheers

you do realize the reason they delayed the stream is because theyre going to force their employees to work all weekend polishing whatever content they were going to announce, right?

this team already has a history of sweat-shop work conditions, its a safe assumption at this point that if you are working on BW's anthem team youre going to have a bad time this weekend

honestly feel kind of bad for buying this game at this point because i inadvertently supported these awful working conditions and abuse towards employees

Message 7 of 12 (249 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@CyphroniteRegardless of feelings that I/we may have about BioWare and EA as whole(s), everyone deserves time with loved ones for holidays, especially on a Sunday.

Easter.png

Message 8 of 12 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

@CyphroniteRegardless of feelings that I/we may have about BioWare and EA as whole(s), everyone deserves time with loved ones for holidays, especially on a Sunday.

Easter.png

I'm not sure, if i can agree with that to criminal subjects.

Message 9 of 12 (169 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

They had a great Easter im sure. Probably scuba diving in the cash they made from selling a  unfinnished 10 dollar game for 60+ to suckers like me.

Learned an lesson tho, never pay for something you have no idea what it really is.

My misstake, my fault. 

Message 10 of 12 (157 Views)
Twitter Stream