Hall of Fame Blitz pack 5%

by 84Saruman

Original Post

Hall of Fame Blitz pack 5%

★★ Guide

Hello all,

As indicated there's a 5% possibility to earn a 82-86 player. The thing is that I've completed 60 times (3 days) the event and while I should've earned 3 players, I've only earned one.

WTF???

Either I'm too unlucky, or the event lies, or there's a bug.

In any case I need immediately at least 2 players, because they're critical for the completion of my sets.

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 1 of 5 (459 Views)

Re: Hall of Fame Blitz pack 5%

Champion (Retired)

I got 2 players everyday from 20 events daily. i have to say you need more luck bro.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 5 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Well,

"Bad luck" continues to Playoff event

Odds of winning a player card 12,5%. Which means after 16 games or should give 2. I got ZERO

@EA_Blueberry

What the hell is going on here??? I have every right to feel that I'm constantly being treated unfairly

Perhaps you should fix this? And in the final analysis what on earth must I do to be among the "lucky" ones? The "lucky" are those who pay a lot of money??? 

Message 3 of 5 (395 Views)

Community Manager

We're not aware of any issues that impacted that pack. While by law of numbers it seems likely you'll see the rewards you're looking for after 8 or so attempts with a 12.5%, it doesn't guarantee it. Every time you open a pack the probability is the same. This is similar to flipping a quarter. You have a 50/50 chance of heads/tails. There's been times I've flipped a quarter 7 times in a row and received all tails. Just because it's 50/50, doesn't mean the 2nd flip guarantees the opposite. 

There isn't any boost of probability based off the value of an account. The best way I can describe this is what @PandaHunterG mentioned earlier, a run of bad luck. I'm sorry, @84Saruman 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (366 Views)

★★ Guide

Thank you for your answer, I see how it works. I wouldn't bother you after only 8 tries. But I've started experiencing this bad luck many events ago. When you complete, let's say 80 tries and your success rate is way below what's referenced, and when this continues to happen to next event, and then the next one, not to mentioned that I can't remember myself being "lucky" in one, at least one, of the packs in other features of the game, it's assumed that something is going wrong.

Why am I complaining? This is simple! Without players I can't fill sets. Without sets my team remain stagnant, while other players improve. When this continues to more events, how am I supposed to follow the other players?

Message 5 of 5 (357 Views)