Re: Half the time to kill or double the magazine size.

by Goal_Line_0

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Nope. High TTK, slow character movespeed, and small mag sizes makes playing as a solo player pretty much impossible. 

You should know that the bulk of any game's playerbase are solo players. We'll leave right after the initial launch hype has worn off, as usual. This game will become another niche title like Overwatch is now, only played by a few premade teams.

Message 51 of 58 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I barely have time to play unlike some of these trollers on here, but it sounds like your experiencing a lot of the fall off damage. 18 or 30 damage might have to do with damage falling off. I honestly dont even know if that exists in this game but it sure seems like it, as its easier to kill PEOPLE up close.

Message 52 of 58 (292 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There is no damage falloff in Apex, guy. 

Message 53 of 58 (289 Views)

★ Apprentice
Haha dang, then dmg numbers need to be changed!
Message 54 of 58 (283 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Everyone are talking about how to shoot/weapons damage when the culprit is the armor pickups. No/bad armor = easy prey. If you have no or T1 armor you are more or less F*d when shot at early in the match. So instead of looking at weapon damage maybe a look should be had on the T2 and upwards armors. (Not that I think anything should change)
Message 55 of 58 (274 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ragnarokfps

"You should know that the bulk of any game's playerbase are solo players. We'll leave right after the initial launch hype has worn off, as usual. "

I know what you mean "solo players", I like going solo too. Of course in other games even when I go solo I can help my team in many ways. Here in this game there is no point of advancing without your team, its useless to do solo plays.

Teamplay is great when its not forced. People that play as a team have more chances than others. In Apex teamplay is forced, so playing in a team doesnt give you any extra advantage.Everybody has to play close to their team, so even bad players become "good" even if they dont know it. They say "I love this game" , when in reality they are just bad players that this game made them play with their team and helps them stay alive.

I start to like it tho , its not a bad game. It is just very different when a game forces you to do stuff. It doesn't add to a game , it subtracts.

Message 56 of 58 (242 Views)

★ Guide
you do need a lot of hits to kill someone and with the weird shooting mechanics fights take long time sometimes easily over 3min
Message 57 of 58 (237 Views)

★★ Novice

The ttd is there to make up for the netcode (which is super reasonable to me), don't hold your breath.

Message 58 of 58 (228 Views)