Re: Half the time to kill or double the magazine size.

by VeryToughTR

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Its called poking. And yeah already damaged.... by me and my guns. 

Message 31 of 58 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I've made a non-official Discord to bring the community together! Join here: https://discord.gg/T52QchF

Keep inviting new friends to join so we can grow and expand!
Message 32 of 58 (515 Views)

★ Apprentice

I like the current time to kill... used to play a game with a really fast time to kill (planetside 2) and tbh i always hated it.

When time to kill is too low you have no opportunities to react if you are engaged by someone you were not aware of.

Current time to kill let you to react.

Message 33 of 58 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@VeryToughTR

Planetside 2 has a medium time to kill not a fast one.You need many headshots to kill someone in planetside. Games with fast time to kill need just 1 headshot to kill(even with a simple rifle/not a sniper rifle).

I agree with the rest of your post. You have time to react but that is mostly if you are on your own. In the case of Apex it just forces team play. Its clear that this extremely long time to kill is to give time to your team to come and help you.

When solos come in Im sure most of these guys wont even try them.In solos, all of these things these guys say would be 100% correct. In solos long time to kill will REALLY show who has skill.And I will see them there.

Message 34 of 58 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You just suck at fps games , all games i played are with random people ,and i won many games and lost some, teamwork is important and thats why its good and better then the other br's.Game is not designed for solo , and its better this way everything is balanced well

Message 35 of 58 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@G14rus wrote:

https://giphy.com/gifs/5tkUtdmW7lleD8Qx5T

I mean my aim was on point, is it my fault that the RNG was against me and there was no "extended mag"?

No, you just got unlucky and that's just what happens sometimes, there are things that you can do about that though, you should dip behind cover every time you reload and pop back out each time you are done so they don't have time to shoot you with your pants down, you will see shotgunners doing this each time they need to use the lever on the peacekeeper.

Message 36 of 58 (464 Views)

★ Apprentice
Not sure about you experience in planetside 2, but an experienced player can land 3 HS and kill a target in less than 500 ms... and landing HS in planetside 2 is way easier than in Apex (players move a lot more slower).

To me 500 ms is a really fast TTK... considering average reaction time of a normal person is 220 ms....
Message 37 of 58 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ttk is slightly high

Message 38 of 58 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

“dont have to write much.People will read your post and will ask themselves if in an average fight they have to use 3 clips to kill someone or not.
Im not talking about the perfect scenario/distance Im talking about the average fights.(Although In my post I said you need 3-4 clips to kill a good player..not a noob players....that probably you manage to kill really fast”

correction if if it takes you 3-4 clips you are the bad player or maybe your right I have only ever played against noobs zero of my kills are against good players I love how noobs blame everything on someone else it could never be you are just bad

Message 39 of 58 (424 Views)

★ Apprentice

The TTK is pretty darn high in this game, not gonna lie.

Message 40 of 58 (417 Views)