Re: Half the time to kill or double the magazine size.

by Coyotekins_YouTB

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

Learn to shoot 9 bullets from a himlock can down someone with a purple shield these post are filled with the same 4 people crying I can’t kill anyone learn to shoot and problem is solved

Message 11 of 58 (829 Views)

[ Edited ]

Time to kill is great. If it got lowered i wouldnt play this game.

Its unique in that aspect. You need to improve your skill.

This forces players to have good aim vs lucky back shots like on call of duty and fortnite. Its great and i love it.

I honestly think the game need slightly higher ttk honestly at least at the start of the game.

And yeah with me having purple shield i got downed in 3 shots with a peacemaker. I do NOT want it to take less then that.. That would be stupid and ruin the game.

Message 12 of 58 (823 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You guys tell me to learn to play etc, when I think you are the ones that are playing against new players that dont know the game. If you play against someone who knows to play the game you will need 3-4 magazines to kill him.

Also you all comment about time to kill(because its easy for you to say just learn to play) when in my post Im saying that increasing the magazine size will fix the problem too.

Also,for the guy that says long time to kill is for skilled players. Im playing Quake Champions, I know what is a good "long time to kill" that rewards good aim. But he is wrong of course (I wouldnt expect anything better from forum randoms) long time to kill doesnt reward skill, it rewards aim. Short time to kill rewards tactics and positioning. Listen so you can learn noobs.

Message 13 of 58 (777 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You mean when Firestorm comes out? Suuuurrree, BFV is doing really good right now!

/s

Message 14 of 58 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Tell me how it takes you 3 to 4 clips to kill one person but you are a good player sounds to me like you won’t push a fight you are just staying behind you cover letting the enemy stay behind there’s until one of you runs out of healing it has never taken me 60-80 bullets to kill one player but keep telling yourself your good cause 60 bullets to kill someone nobody else ever will

Message 15 of 58 (767 Views)

"long time to kill doesnt reward skill, it rewards aim"

Aiming is a skill... lol

If you are indeed tactical then you should be winning and doing well... Because i have HORRIBLE aim and i win 40% of my matches and average 7 kills.

Message 16 of 58 (753 Views)

★★★ Guide
I play cs:go, black ops 2, Black ops 4, ww2, bf bad company 2, Battle Front, Quake 3

TTK is fine
Message 17 of 58 (752 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree with you, this just happened to me and it feels terrible, I get behind, emptied my whole magazine into him and he just runs away:

https://giphy.com/gifs/5tkUtdmW7lleD8Qx5T

Message 18 of 58 (739 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://giphy.com/gifs/5tkUtdmW7lleD8Qx5T

I mean my aim was on point, is it my fault that the RNG was against me and there was no "extended mag"?

Message 19 of 58 (738 Views)

★ Guide
You shredded them, though: he had no armour left. I'd argue you were extremely close to killing them
Message 20 of 58 (736 Views)