Re: Half the time to kill or double the magazine size.

by TFNinja

Original Post

Half the time to kill or double the magazine size.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The game is unplayable as it is now. All three team members have to shoot at one person.(if not in close quarters fight)

Either they have to drop the time to kill at half  or they have to double the magazine size. Either of the two will save the game. Otherwise,there are far more enjoyable games out there.

Message 1 of 58 (2,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Unplayable? Thats weird because millions of players including myself think otherwise. You ever try finding more ammo? You ever try using your secondary? You ever try getting good? Its called team work, strategy, and focusing up. I've killed a whole team by myself before so speak for yourself.

Message 2 of 58 (2,042 Views)

★★ Guide

@Anaxim_0 wrote:

The game is unplayable as it is now. All three team members have to shoot at one person.(if not in close quarters fight)

Either they have to drop the time to kill at half  or they have to double the magazine size. Either of the two will save the game. Otherwise,there are far more enjoyable games out there.

ALL guns have mods,one being EXTENDED ammunition size..

Message 3 of 58 (2,016 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know it seems like it has a large ttk but that actually gets fixed by learning the game. If you just have a pistol at the beginning don't go running into a fight unless you go for headshots. This isn't fortnite, you can't just one pump people.

Message 4 of 58 (2,008 Views)

★★★ Guide
Or get a proper aim and don't rely on spray and pray patterns.
Message 5 of 58 (2,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

You will see what I mean in a few months, when a new battle royal will come out and this game will be dead.When I say dead I dont mean that the servers will be completely empty.

Same,when I say unplayable I dont mean that its completely unplayable. I mean its unplayable if you play other first person shooters too. There is teamwork in other shooters too but its not forced. If you play with your team you have more chances to win(and you dont need to find mods for you weapon in order to properly kill someone). Here when you see an enemy you have to run back to your team, you cant start a fight and have your team cover you from the distance. This game is very limited.

In this game teamwork is forced and whoever doesnt see that is stupid. And forced teamwork its not the good kind of teamwork, its just that you are useless without your team.

Message 6 of 58 (1,969 Views)

★★ Apprentice
A whole team that was most likely already damaged. He's right the ammo needs to be extended, or ttk needs a nerf. It doesn't make since that once I've downed someone it takes so long to kill. Once being in the most vulnerable state why does it take 4 melee kills too finish? TTk is killing the game, and many people agree.
Message 7 of 58 (1,941 Views)

★ Apprentice
TTK is fine. Respawn know what they are doing. Listening to people like you is why Overwatch etc are dead games. Low TTK = low skill, promotes camping to get the first shot, is frustrating due to inability to respond. Higher TTK gives opportunity to respond, places less emphasis on the first shot and increases the likelihood that the person with the best aim wins.
Message 8 of 58 (1,909 Views)

★★ Guide
You do know there are magazine upgrades right?
Message 9 of 58 (1,894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Biran, you're talking nonsense dude.

@xLrkcalled it correctly.

Message 10 of 58 (1,834 Views)