Had my first experience with a booster

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Had my first experience with a booster

We had almmmost killed the squad. I get downed vs the last remaining member.

i’m telling him the last guy is one shot. He runs off.. so I’m curious and spectate. Guess what he and his buddies proceed to do? No respawn our squad mate who was dead. They run off and the caustic starts working on his 4k badge.🙄

i wish xbox would just ban these accounts for a month from all online gaming, second offense 6 months, third your account is gone for good.

microsoft won’t do that though, it would hurt their profits to much. But it would fix the problem with boosting and all of that garbage real quick.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 5 (308 Views)

Re: Had my first experience with a booster

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Just get on 17 of your xbox accounts and report him. That will encourage him to never insult you again!
Message 2 of 5 (289 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DarthValtrex
Actually most 20bombs and 4k badges are fake.
I don't know anymore who is legit or fake.
They should disable badges if you kill the same squad/same players 4 times or more.

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★ Expert

Like @SpyrosFPS said most 20bombs aren't fully real either. People, perhaps good players play as a full squad and only 1 player is meant to get the killing blows. The other 2 are there to just crack armors and kite enemies around.

Still wont get that if you're complete trash but regardless. It's not the same as playing a solo game and getting it.

Message 4 of 5 (249 Views)

@SpyrosFPS That would be one solid fix to boosting. But I’d rather see microsoft nip the bad gaming behavior in the back.

What’s it matter is they lose one FPS game that’s free? They can sell their xbox buy a new one and start over.. but if it starts really negatively impacting their entire gaming experience they’ll knock it off.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (237 Views)