Re: Had my best damage game with caustic....

by hayhor

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I thought you cut that part out to spare the lifeline's stats xD. She did better than I figured XD.

Yea I knew you could change it up but 30 mins... Jeez thats alot! Why is Xbox limited to 5! >.< If we have 30 I wouldn't have bought a capture card years ago xD.

Hahaha yea we could all see that but you handled it beautifully xD.

Lolz and your first line is "Drop your drone" XD. Sometimes when quickly leaving a match I accidentally disabled auto map... I get so disoriented when that happens. In all games I have rotating one xD. I think you're the first who has non rotate as standard xD.

I tried playing US servers... Horrible lag. Ping above 120... Couldnt hit poop on front of me. How is your experience so smooth? No wonder you sounded non british... Why did I always assume you were tho... Hmmm weird.

Well now we know you make vids so now you have to make more for our enjoyment :P
Message 11 of 15 (273 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I asked 2 friends I was playing with tonight. Both had their map set to not rotate so I'm not the only one! I just want mine to show proper direction, meaning north is north. I dont find the mini that valuable anyway. One of the best things about this game is enemies do not appear as red dots on the map.

My ping to UK is slightly over 100 I believe. Occasionally I notice some issues but not often.

And yes I save the occasional video, especially anything weird that happens.
Message 12 of 15 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhorNice! Caustic and LL can make a really good pair!

did you get a Triple Triple?!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 15 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor First person I know* xD. Only game that I know of where my ping is 'high' sometimes is rocket league. There its usually around 20ms but sometimes I can get 30-45 xD
Message 14 of 15 (187 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Nah dont think so. Killed 2 of one team at start, then killed 1 of a duo that tried to push and 3rd us. Then killed what I believe was the 2nd that ran away leaving the storm. Then another random guy. End teams were not full either from what I could tell.
Message 15 of 15 (140 Views)