Re: Hacks? Xbox one

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacks? Xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m just running along and get killed by this monster of a human is this a hacker or is he just a no life??

[Edited by CM]

Message 1 of 14 (1,324 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Please do not accuse others of cheating @Vladimir_korsavi, this is known as naming and shaming and is not allowed on AHQ.

If you suspect another user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:   https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

That said, in this case, it is more likely that you have simply come up against a really skilled player.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (1,230 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Just likely to be someone with decent skill & hoovering up
Message 2 of 14 (1,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Please do not accuse others of cheating @Vladimir_korsavi, this is known as naming and shaming and is not allowed on AHQ.

If you suspect another user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:   https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

That said, in this case, it is more likely that you have simply come up against a really skilled player.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 14 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

There are hacks sold for PS4 and Xbox that are being advertised along side the exact same hacks for PC. Welcome to the sh*t show.

Message 4 of 14 (1,191 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Please, share a video of someone hacking apex on XBL. I've been playing every day since the game came out and I have yet to see anyone hacking on console.
Message 5 of 14 (1,180 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There are not any this player is just sad that he is not good enough to kill good players

Message 6 of 14 (1,151 Views)

★★★★ Guide

drink some more kool-aid 

Message 7 of 14 (1,135 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So this is what you're asking for right?

https://youtu.be/q4M6as8CWlY

Message 8 of 14 (1,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey there most certainly are.

ITT: console players that have rigged their consoles to cheat will now start defending cheaters too. Then they'll slowly disappear from the forums to their caves to farm kills they couldn't get without their crutch. Using a program to aim for them.

p.s. Whenever you lie on the forums, respawn/ea already know what programs are released out there. They're (hopefully) staying on top of it everyday. So they'll take notice of that when you post.

Message 9 of 14 (1,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide 

I am sure they are out there but I have yet to see one and anyone who claims they see them regularly are just try hards getting smacked by better players because I get messages daily telling me they are reporting me for mods but keep believing they are in most games

Message 10 of 14 (1,013 Views)