Re: Hacking in Apex worse than PUBG

by Kimsey02

Original Post

★★ Novice
As pissed as I am about the hacking I do agree with this. It seems by the forum threads that they are well aware of the hacking and I suspect they will address it sooner than later.
Message 11 of 21 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

And dont forget to add a whole Hardware Serials Ban so they can't create a new Account.

Message 12 of 21 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing i was going to reply with. How do you even know these people are cheating? I have a feeling this guy is just getting rekt and blaming it on cheats. Just my opinion I have not run into an a single person I suspected of cheating. Especially with the powers of the legends in the game it would be very hard to even tell.
Message 13 of 21 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Let's use your over-complicated report system. Such a joke. There needs to be a in game report. Then if you get 20-30 reports in a few hours you get ban. But EA does not ban people they are afraid of loosing out of money. Fewer players=less money in their minds. EA does not care out players anymore. 

Message 14 of 21 (588 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MISFITSWITCH wrote:

Let's use your over-complicated report system. Such a joke. There needs to be a in game report. Then if you get 20-30 reports in a few hours you get ban. But EA does not ban people they are afraid of loosing out of money. Fewer players=less money in their minds. EA does not care out players anymore. 

You do realize that good people automatically get more reports than bad people? So you wanna ban good players? Most people have no idea what game mechanics and high skill make possible in this game.

Stupid idea.

Message 15 of 21 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I honestly do not believe there are hackers in this game. All of your deaths have a simple explanation. At first I thought I was being bamboozled by someone who I downed, got back up and killed me. That was until I realized there is a legendary knockdown shield that can ress yourself. I'm simply saying, there's an explanation for everything, or just sheer luck.

Message 16 of 21 (565 Views)

Community Manager

I got a win the other day doing this @SilentOsprey. I was down but had the shield so sulked off and quietly revived myself and then killed the other squad who were searching for the other Legend they believed was still alive.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 21 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think its mostly mouse scripts for no recoil. Harder to detect than an aimbot i guess

Message 18 of 21 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Urghhhh, OHHHH HE KILLED ME, BETTER SPAM THAT REPORT BUTTON.

(Sarcasme btw)

Message 19 of 21 (555 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Idk i dont think i've encountered a hacker yet.

Except maybe one time, where i'm still not sure if it was really a hack.

Message 20 of 21 (548 Views)