Re: Hacking in Apex worse than PUBG

by UWS-drasik

Original Post

Hacking in Apex worse than PUBG

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This is already killing this game If yall don't respond publicly soon this game will be over.

[Edited by CM]

Message 1 of 21 (2,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

funny thing, he doesn´t even hide his name.... and yet he isn´t banned like all the other cheaters aren´t banned.

[Removed by CM]

it´s getting to a point like The Division 1 the DarkZone. That games PvP got entirely destroyed by so many cheaters who don´t even hide it.... and this is happening in Apex right now

Message 2 of 21 (2,429 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Esp is hard to be detected with hacks that have screenshot protection. Esp shows skeleton models and randars players i doubt there is an aimbotter that works atm because aimbot can be traced and the user will get banned. However this is sad what people do to be good at a game otherwise they would be trash with zero skill
Message 3 of 21 (2,425 Views)

★★★ Guide

We need a report function ingame ASAP.... a killcam would help too a lot (we should be able to rewatch the kill once the squad died and is in lobby, so we can report that individual straight after watching it)

Message 4 of 21 (2,412 Views)

★ Novice
Don't worry to much just yet, the game features the same anticheat thats used in Fortnite and other battle royale games so they have a proven anticheat. Usually a new game has no cheaters at launch, a cheater epidemic a few days in as all the hacks come out and a ban wave a bit later once most people started using secretly detected hacks.

Currently its the honey pot phase so you will see that many cheaters are lured to use hacks that are already detected but not getting banned and then sooner or later the banwave comes.
Message 5 of 21 (2,398 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Every minute It Isn't addressed Everyone profiting eats *. Don't make it sound like EA is planning even a ban wave. EA and Respawn haven't said anything on the subject. And because of it the players they were so happy to gain during release are leaving.
Message 6 of 21 (2,376 Views)

★ Novice

I never said anything about either EA or Respawn.

I am mentioning this is how there existing anti-cheat that is already in the game behaves.

We can study its effects once the first banwaves hit, if the game is then still overrun EA will have a lot of work to do.

If not, then what they did is sufficient.

So far i haven't seen people encounter hackers though it doesn't seem to be that wide spread to begin with.

Message 7 of 21 (2,359 Views)

★ Novice
look again at the beginning of the forums ROTFL not widespread
lol If only you couldn't be more incorrect.
Message 8 of 21 (2,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 21 (2,216 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@UWS-drasik wrote:
look again at the beginning of the forums ROTFL not widespread
lol If only you couldn't be more incorrect.

There is a difference in believing in someone cheating and people actually cheating. Do you have any proof besides some people saying so? Because I'm sure quite a few of them are people just running into really good players. Happens in almost all competitive shooters.

Message 10 of 21 (2,197 Views)