Re: Hacking and Teaming

by Cheeto_aus

Original Post

Hacking and Teaming

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just died to a hacker (jjj). I reported but also this happened at the end. The hackers squad was teaming with the last squad. But can anyone explain to me what is happening here? What would be the purpose of doing this? All I can think of is the 4K badge.

(Removed video, no name and shaming on the forum) - Atic

Message 1 of 9 (916 Views)

★ Pro

you have no communication to talk with other squads So I see no way about people complaining about getting  teamed up.. I'm sure you got pinched etc. BTW your video isn't working

Message 2 of 9 (904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

oh sorry. does this work?

(Removed video, no name and shaming on the forum) - Atic

Message 3 of 9 (893 Views)

★★★ Novice

oops my bad (forum rules). well I think i figured it out. The players were boosting. To summarize the video, the last 2 squads were knocking and resing with each other.

Message 4 of 9 (850 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
It is possible to queue with your friends other squad into the same game. They just keep trying until they are in the same server and use discord to communicate.
Message 5 of 9 (848 Views)

★★★★ Pro

you can use party chat I don't know if Ea origins has this. On Xbox and ps4 they can fit up to 10 or 12 people in a party lobby.

so it's very easy, I've seen this once so far on ps4 but could report due too my video clip not saving. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Frown
Message 6 of 9 (847 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. I launched solo, with 2 other guys. The other 2 guys never ressed me, and in the end they were shooting at the 1 remaining enemy, and the other guy was just healing, when it ended one of my teammates had 4k damage, achieving the 4k damage badge.

I also have video proof of this, but i don't think Respawn or EA care about specific reports, it's really sad because they are focussed on cheating and not boosting which is equally harmful.

Message 7 of 9 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have been by denied 1st place by hacker many times, I have been carried all the way to champion by hacker, I also have denied hacker 1st place and won (luck and teamwork) meh it's just part of life in apex legends, accept it and you will enjoy the game more.

The game is too hot right now, if hackers want to hack, they will and they can, nothing that Respawn or EA can do to stop it.

Message 8 of 9 (806 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (764 Views)