Hacking / Cheating in Apex Legends......

by Tallyn_Andromeda

Original Post

Re: Hacking / Cheating in Apex Legends......

★★★ Novice
They look at it like cheaters are customers too. Devs don’t care enough about the game to sometimes have long work weeks. And the lack of creativity lol
Message 11 of 33 (1,116 Views)

Community Manager

Please stop spreading misinformation @STOKEDeggs.

I can assure you that the devs do care about stopping cheating which is why they have been so open in taking feedback on and updating us as to the numbers banned.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 33 (1,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

thats all well and good to say but the practicality of it is far from much use when u r faced with names like 'fdDSdsf345sdf' and im supposed to remember this name in the 5 seconds i get to see it after they shoot me .. in game its not even linked to my death, thats by whomever finishes me off, which is just rediculous and VERY badly thought through.Also on a side note why would u think i would give u all my details everytime i report someone ? perhaps my email or surname but my full name and email and login name ? are u insane ?would u like my password too ? .. it is due to these small things that the community often thinks u do not take them seriously, there seems to be a distinct lack of thought on ur and EA's part. perhaps in game u could have more options for the reporting of cheats .. like wall hackers ? u know thats one of the main hacks used in this game? and there is no option to report on it..once again its out of game reporting that is VERY hard, for people to be able to get the name right as well as the extra hassle of leaving the game every 5 mins to report yet another hacker. fix the in game reporting and u may get more respect for ur efforts.

Message 13 of 33 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie
mate.. I got killed by a hacker twice in one night. reported both. the problem is how do they get in the game with hacks. my friend has problems getting in the game with standard Microsoft software, yet hackers can come in the game. youre a joke. your games a joke and ea is a joke.
Message 14 of 33 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea too much user cheating in game APEX LEGENDS

Message 15 of 33 (996 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree this game is grossly out of control and will not continue to play until its fixed...PC Apex is terrible...Too many cheaters!!!!!
Message 16 of 33 (909 Views)

★★★★ Novice

they should do what pubg is doing ban the ip address and make them pay for the apex game  game etc 

Message 17 of 33 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko If they care why they don't do somthing about it !!!! his it because those cheater spend more money than those who don't in the game. I don't know why ppl would spend money in a game full of hack if they know it's gonna suck because of it. Sry taking my money elsewhere.
Message 18 of 33 (815 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WormsThickRopey Then quit using EA...tgeres alot worse companys out there maybe bethesda can cure you
Message 19 of 33 (788 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@KEZPAC Go to bethesda and see how bad a game company can be...theres more hackers and open windows to your account there...might make you happier
Message 20 of 33 (787 Views)