Hacking / Cheating in Apex Legends......

by Tallyn_Andromeda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacking / Cheating in Apex Legends......

★★★ Newbie

This is just getting so disgusting and out of control... The game is flat out not fun anymore due to the ludacris amount of people using cheats/hacks openly with no punishments..   THEY ARE SELLING THE CHEATS ON FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE FOR 30 FREAKING DOLLARS! !@!@!@!@! CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?????? EVERYGAME I'm in just about get killed by someone who starts shooting before I come around a corner or before I crest the top of a hill.  They can see me freaking coming!!!! Please Please Please do something about this PLEASE!!!!! I'M DONE UNTIL YOU DO AND THEIR IS PUBLIC MENTION OF CHEATERS BEING ACTIVELY BANNED.

Please don't let a good game go straight down the * hole because of this... 

Message 1 of 33 (2,945 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacking / Cheating in Apex Legends......

Community Manager

Hey @Tallyn_Andromeda if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

If you see someone selling cheats then you report it through the same link.

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 33 (2,915 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Tallyn_Andromeda if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

If you see someone selling cheats then you report it through the same link.

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 33 (2,916 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Let's all cheat, its for free and see who is better cheater then...

they don't miss, 6 shots all squad down, run jump or whatever they head shot you from anywhere, they don't search you or aim at you, you die instantly.... what a fun game lets do over and over again...

I die 3 times before report one... nice reporting system.. one of a kind

I been thinking, if cheaters spend money in game, why BAN them, right?

Message 3 of 33 (2,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is getting really bad. 

Message 4 of 33 (2,849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My buddy's account got hacked and now he is perma-banned from Apex.  Not just the account, but the network.  So he paid for a season pass, someone hacked his account, and now he is perma-banned.  Like, should I even waste my time playing this game if that can happen to me??

*edit words

Message 5 of 33 (2,841 Views)

Community Manager

If your friend's account was hacked and then banned then this is something he needs to discuss with ToS @stinkderson.

We are not able to assist with ToS related sanctions on AHQ..

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 33 (2,816 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

LOL EA is just so awful.

Message 7 of 33 (2,706 Views)

Community Manager

Are you having an issue we can assist with @WormsThickRopey or just posting for the sake of it? If you are having an issue then please let us know and we will endeavour to help you in any way we can.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 33 (2,692 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I spent money on a season pass for apex legends only to find out it's riddled with hackers. Money down the drain is the issue, and you can't assist me with it of course. EA is awful and will probably never do anything about the hackers.
So I'm never going to give EA a damn cent of mine ever again because I work for the money, and they clearly don't give a care about their consumers.
Message 9 of 33 (2,682 Views)

Community Manager

If you suspect other players of cheating then please report them using the link I posted above @WormsThickRopey.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 33 (2,667 Views)