Hackfest

by Shawnnman

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Hackfest

★★★ Newbie

Hackfest! Does EA have any plans to stop the RAMPANT hacking currently ongoing in BFV? This game is literally unplayable due to the massive influx of recent hacking. I have had to stop playing BFV due to level 30's getting 100% headshots and 200-0 k/d ratio. I keep reporting, but keep seeing the same sus players over and over. There are even 2 reddit/twitch streaming clans BRAGGING about the hacking their clans are doing. 

Current round had 2 players at level 30 or below with 120-3. They finish every round with 120-3k/d. Spawnkilled from starting base to starting base. Headshots with every weapon. And so on add nauseum. 

I know EA usually never acknowledges this in any way. This has made me want to stop playing ANYTHING EA puts out. Once something new and shiny is on the way I think they encourage hacking (or stop enforcing it) to push people to the new game. I was looking forward to 2042 but so damn disappointed with this I have cancelled my pre-order and will refuse to purchase until they assure us they will give us a way to stop this trash. This is exactly what happened to 2142 where the hackers took over the servers. 

Maybe give us votekick????? some way to kick these people off the servers since EA will continue to do nothing?

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hackfest

Community Manager

If you are in-game @Shawnnman and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you are in-game @Shawnnman and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have reported every person suspected. Some of them multiple times. 1 month later I still see the same people on the servers and when you look up their stats you see they are in the top 1% of the world for headshots. One person made it from level 1 to 500 in 5 days. Tell me how that is possible? Is there a way to auto flag these accounts for review? Is there a way to enable votekick as we used to have in multiple other versions of BF games. Can you enable scans based on X number of reports instead of relying on reports and being overwhelmed with them? 

Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Shawnnman you can report any users through the link shared above. Our team will investigate but are unable to provide you any update.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)