Hackers!!!

by Cab899

Original Post

Hackers!!!

★★ Novice

So like when do EA plan on putting an actual anti-cheat in apex like literally a hacker in every game that i play. They pretend that they aren't and when you flank them they turn around and clip the * out of you. Been recently playing and out of all the games i played 90% of the games i played had hackers.

Message 1 of 14 (529 Views)

Re: Hackers!!!

★★★ Guide

The game is unplayable,

I don't care about content that should now come secondary the main focus they should be combating is cheaters and that only.

Message 2 of 14 (519 Views)

Yea I feel that the hacker situation is getting out of control again....  It's a constant battle to keep the hackers out since it's a free to play game after all.  Would be really nice if there was a way to quick submit proof of hackers who are live via discord or something in a channel that only the developer's and GM's can read to avoid naming and shaming.  Sometimes when I play with my buds, we run into the same hacker squads all morning long like the hacker is boosting their squad mates stats or something because I notice a lot of the squad mates they have are "TTV" streamers.  I hope when they find these hackers they are noticing that people are using hacker friends to boost their stats and playing with hackers to get higher wins etc.  I personally don't play with random squad mates if I know they are hacking, I report them and leave the game usually mentioning my opinion of them before I go.  :P

Message 3 of 14 (496 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's hard to accept but some people are just good or better than you. Hackers (at least the obvious ones) are very uncommon in my experience. What i HAVE noticed, is that hackers are more common in daytime hours

Message 4 of 14 (450 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have been playing fps games for 20 years, some people are better at spotting cheaters than others and i have noticed and also my stats of winning games has change and that speaks for its self.

There is a lot of soft aimbot going on and its much harder to spot this is why people are getting away with it.

Message 5 of 14 (434 Views)

★★★ Guide

First two games of the day both have cheaters.

This lets see what tuesday brings that's make of break for me.

Fix the cheating or i quit all EA games forever.

Message 6 of 14 (429 Views)

★★ Pro

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

First two games of the day both have cheaters.

This lets see what tuesday brings that's make of break for me.

Fix the cheating or i quit all EA games forever.

im actually having better luck as of late

Message 7 of 14 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

People who cheat in video games are not hackers!!

Message 8 of 14 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Tues, Wed and Thurs will be pretty much good to go. There will be a few on Friday and the wkend will be back to normal!

Heart

Message 9 of 14 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

Tues, Wed and Thurs will pretty much good to go. There will be a few on Friday and the wkend will be back to normal!

Heart

What about Monday!? Oh yeah everyone hates Mondays, why haven't you added me on origin!? I sent you a friend request... am I not good enough for you?

Message 10 of 14 (392 Views)