Hackers!!!

by Cab899

Original Post

Re: Hackers!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Sp4ceb4lls 

Dude, I've been on a break and haven't played. I will log into origin on my laptop and add you. For some reason I keep getting error in the app on my pc and can't see or add friends...My students have college entrance exams in the next few days, so I will be playing near the end of the week.

Heart

Message 11 of 14 (235 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@Sp4ceb4lls 

Dude, I've been on a break and haven't played. I will log into origin on my laptop and add you. For some reason I keep getting error in the app on my pc and can't see or add friends...My students have college entrance exams in the next few days, so I will be playing near the end of the week.

Heart

Ok I'll accept your excuse, make sure the students don't hack at the exams... Standard smile

Message 12 of 14 (229 Views)

★★★ Expert

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

First two games of the day both have cheaters.

This lets see what tuesday brings that's make of break for me.

Fix the cheating or i quit all EA games forever.

Oke bye!

If there was such a thing as an all-purpose end-all solvent to hacking it would be a thing of the past already.

You're the 4Head twitch meme in that comment, might as well tell your doctor "just fix it" when you get diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes.

Message 13 of 14 (176 Views)

It's summer break now, hackers are back in full force, season 2 is going to be season Football of hackers.

Message 14 of 14 (159 Views)