Hackers

by SavageWolf5595

Original Post

Re: Hackers

★★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82  If apex and fortnite have the same anti cheat system how come fortnite is not plagued by cheating?

Message 71 of 87 (691 Views)

★★★ Guide

Because they are looking after their own games first.

Message 72 of 87 (681 Views)

★ Apprentice

cheating in fortnite is pointless because most part of the game is about building skills.

Message 73 of 87 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Starwars battlefront has become unplayable because of the amount of cheaters.. So sad.. Basically the only game I enjoy here..

Message 74 of 87 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro I have played about 8000 games and spot atleas 200-300 cheaters (most of them are using aimbot)

Message 75 of 87 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SavageWolf5595 up until now
Message 76 of 87 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SavageWolf5595yep. Had one in my squad last night while solo-queuing.
I was suspicious of how he was destroying squads before I could even catch up with him then I died and watched him tracking through walls and banging all headshots.
Respawn legitimately doesn't care--they only claim that they do.
The only thing they really care about is $$$$

Message 77 of 87 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
not just apex, all origin based mp games (BF series), i report dozen of these trash ppl in SG server ,well the report i think it worked, but now they just make new account and ruining everyone game
Message 78 of 87 (441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This ist 100%  true ! This game ist unfair sh..t ! You played this unfair game  normal not cheat! A lot of players played illegal this unfair game , and cheat all day, and not baned forever! This ist ok?  EA Company tell me, vhere ist  motherboard IP ban ? This you game day to day unplayable sh..t ! I not cheat never!  But if so it continues!I go and I buy hack mods and i suck this game all day! And I don't care about anything. I cannot be a played normal battle all day for a lot of cheater players! I don't want to be tactless, but this EA Company ist big liar!  This game day to day unfair! Have a nice day everyone! 

Message 79 of 87 (400 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Omg EA! Cheater players all day! This ist not a game!  This game ist maximum dead! I hope! This year game ist dead forever!  That would be the solution for game! 

Message 80 of 87 (369 Views)