Hackers

by SavageWolf5595

Original Post

Re: Hackers

★★ Guide

@PrimalSuicidal wrote:

Nah, you're just in denial.  Cover your ears and scream more.  I love how people DEFEND the hackers.  It's so absurd to me.  

hackers dont even play the game, cheaters do. hackers make * of cash selling cheats and i simply just dont get it

how the entire gaming industry just let it happend game after game after game.

unless maybe "teh conspiracy" is real Wink

Message 21 of 87 (745 Views)

★ Apprentice
Cause they don't want to potential revenue stream to be lost.
Message 22 of 87 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Nahh im not defending cheaters, as i said, i still meet them just less now. I dont know, maybe i got lucky for the past few days?
Message 23 of 87 (737 Views)

★ Apprentice
You sir, are one of the lucky people I guess. I get them like 8/10 times. I report in the cheater link. Don't think it helps a lot though, cause you know its a "free game"
Message 24 of 87 (722 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't doubt cheaters exist. They exist in many PvP games. However, some people are just really good (just go look at the top streamers for Apex such as Shroud) and they get mistaken for cheaters. 

There are 3 possibilities:

1. The opponent is very skilled.
  2. You are unskilled.
  3. The opponent is cheating.

People always resort to #3 as the explanation. 

Maybe you're right, maybe that person was cheating. The game will definitely need to constantly update its anti-cheat to prevent this, but you people need to understand that even if all the cheaters were removed from the game, there will still be players who are so masterful at this game that you will still mistake them for cheaters. 

Message 25 of 87 (714 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You know what I love more?  People trying to get others to open their eyes to the cheating issue and instead getting shut down by the very company it's plaguing. 

It's against the rules?  Okay.  I wonder who made that up and oh golly, I wonder why they did it.  Hmm.  Threatening to ban honest players, going out of their way to silence our frustration and evidence to the naysayers, the deniers, the apologists but don't even so much as give us some sort of report to keep our minds at ease that something is indeed being done about it?  

16k cheaters?  25m players?  We're supposed to feel happy about that?  That's .06% of the player population.  I highly doubt it's that low of a percentage.  The equivocal political speech is way too tiresome.  Can we get some serious human responses vs. these cookie-cutter "okay now shoo" responses? 

If they went after the cheaters the same way they go after people attempting to expose it on the forum we'd have an environment that is a lot more hostile towards cheaters, as it should be.  Right now they are basically encouraged and enabled.

From our (or my) perspective it looks like the company is defending the cheaters and is working towards making us (or me) look like sore losers and whiny cry-babies when there really are cheaters and there isn't a non-laughable option for reporting derelict players.  You either "deal with it or leave".  

They're actively trying to keep people from knowing how infested their game is in order to keep people funneling money to them.  Not to mention how this netcode rewards individuals with high latency.  

On the other hand, I'm 1 of 25 million so who am I even?

Message 26 of 87 (711 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No duh, we know some people are insanely good.  Love how people always tend to bring that up as if that's who we're referring to.  You know exactly what we mean.

That's not who we're talking about when we're talking about cheaters.  Contrary to popular belief, not ALL of us are absolute morons.  It's so easy to tell when it's a cheater.  There may be some cases where you can't, but when I speak on it I'm speaking of the 100% cheating cases and not the unsure ones.  If you want proof I'll send it to you since I can't post it here without breaking some sort of rule.

Message 27 of 87 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes some hackers got banned but they just made new accounts . I saw a lot of new accounts this week with mad skills.

And 99% of the hackers use wingman. I love it when I have gold armor gold everything and one of these guys magically appears and hits me once or twice and kills from no matter where while hopping and skipping through the whole game. and when I return fire it takes me 3 mags with full hit marker to drop someone.

Ok its a free game but why make it in the first place if over 60% are going to cheat? and devs not doing anything about it.

Past 2-3 days was getting better but its back to full force  cheating again.

Message 28 of 87 (693 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also believe in skills and that there are good players out there. But not with guys that has a 100% hit rate with wingman only and shooting it from miles away, worse is you are already in a smoke or fog from caustic or bangalore.

That said, I highly doubt that EA wants to keep these guys. Problem is how long will it take for them to update us about their battle against cheats? Also will be banning on a monthly basis only? If so, then this game is so gonna die and people will just jump on the next big BR game that they see.

Message 29 of 87 (684 Views)

★ Guide
Start reporting this troll when he posts. EA needs to remove him from forum communication.
Message 30 of 87 (662 Views)