Hackers

by SavageWolf5595

Original Post

Re: Hackers

★★ Novice

I'll have to see when I get on today but over the last few days I've been winning around 5-10% of my games and coming to 3 40-50% of the time. I've crossed some crazy plays but you have to take into account of lot of different variables.

I know when playing with my group of 3 buddies, we've had someone walk into a room and they take 1 or 2 steps, they just happen to have 3 guys all jump on them at once. Yes, you die in an instance. Maybe you are putting yourself in a dumb situation which you keep calling the other player a cheater.

Full armor, you can take 2 body shots and 1 head shot from most shotguns = death. 3 people do that all at once, it would appear someone might be cheating but it's just getting dumped on. (bad luck)

Message 11 of 87 (891 Views)

★ Guide

I didnt read in anyones complaint about being wiped out by 3 guys hid in a room. I read 1 guy wiping squads easily.

Keep up the dark corner mcdougle play though, gotta be fun.

Message 12 of 87 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They're absolutely everywhere. And hilariously enough, as soon as you spectate them they whiff so hard as if a newborn baby is trying to aim. Gaming has become such a joke. 

Message 13 of 87 (855 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wouldn't say that hackers are everywhere but it does seem like there is one in like every other game. I have seen them and they where doing it blatantly even poving them for a bit they continued to use said hack like there wasn't a care in the world when anyone came close to this person he would use his wingman and just snipe at people like it was a sniper rifle. Like I know there are good players but I highly doubt anyone can use a wingman while not scoping in and manage to hit headshots like a chain smoker from 150-200meters away. 

Message 14 of 87 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey there!

If you come across a cheater, please report that user here.

I understand it can be frustrating getting killed by someone using 3rd party software.

A in-game report system is a much requested feature and i don't think it will take long before this will get implemented.

Every report will taken very seriously and will be fully investigated.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 15 of 87 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It actually got a bit better. Around a week ago i was getting killed in less than a second with full life and shield from 200-300 meters with full auto weapon every second match, now it happens max 4 times a day (in around 20 matches).
Message 16 of 87 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

No cheater?  You need to see the eye doctor, fam.

2:40 Enemy Contact

Oh, that's just amazingly good aim right?  Yeah.  Aimbot aim.  This is one of many.  Who in their right mind wants to waste their time spying on hackers' feeds all day?  No thanks, moving on from this game.  The novelty is gone, it was fun while it lasted.  Glad I got to experience it.  

Message 17 of 87 (800 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nah, you're just in denial.  Cover your ears and scream more.  I love how people DEFEND the hackers.  It's so absurd to me.  

Message 18 of 87 (799 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PrimalSuicidal wrote:

Nah, you're just in denial.  Cover your ears and scream more.  I love how people DEFEND the hackers.  It's so absurd to me.  

This.

I remember when those whiteknights said the same about the division darkzone, h1z1, pubg,  paladins, warz/infestation, rainbow6siege (season 1), etc....

And every single time it turned out to be plagued and even devs admitted it, but still those whiteknights claimed there are none (a huge amount of them often even turned out to be cheaters themselves)

Message 19 of 87 (791 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 20 of 87 (4,033 Views)