Hackers

by Darkser12345

Original Post

Hackers

★★★ Novice

When are you guys gonna do something about hackers? Honestly im tired of reporting them and still seeing them playing 

Message 1 of 17 (1,797 Views)

Re: Hackers

Champion

Today, I saw a suspected person in Star Fighter Assault mode. Shocked

Finally, they are here.

Maybe infinite ammo and damage modifier? Hmm... Wondering

(I reported him and I won't know the result.)

Message 2 of 17 (1,721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

aOsfZb1.png

Cheaters "dont exist"

Message 3 of 17 (1,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@cabrona19Where did you get this screenshot from? When was that match?

Message 4 of 17 (1,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TRlALON 

@cabrona19 

I suppose it is so called "Teaming". Oops

This is Galactic Assault in Naboo, right?

Maybe they are sticked in the Final Phase to make this long-run.

(Of course, traitors are in the Republic side. :P )

Yes, it is not a hacking... perhaps?

But it might be a cheating in the large difinition.

Please, we should not do this. Show the respect for other players. Devil

Message 5 of 17 (1,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Sati_SatiNo, whoever took this screenshot (1st place of the separatists, as visible in the name outline) is definitely hacking.

Take a close look at the separatist's 11th place player. 

On the left of the number 11 you can see a green square with a player name, HP bar and actor model skeleton.

This alone shows that the author of the screenshot is using an ESP hack aka wallhack.

As hacks seldom come alone, he's most likely using a multihack tool that also includes an aimbot as well which then again could be another explanation for that high kill count. We know, reporting players never works, but providing evidence that you're cheating by yourself like this is a definite thing that can lead to get you banned. There isn't much that could weight heavier than a self-admittance or providing evidence against yourself in other ways.

@cabrona19Was this a recent match or is this an older screenshot?

Message 6 of 17 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its from cheating forum (not going to post name ofc, but it was reported many times to EA, with no result), SS was posted there today....i check their page to see is anything changing with banning progress...ESP, no recoil and no spred is still preety much undetectable and very alive....dmg hack and aim bot is detectable by EA trash anticheat...invisibility cheat is still rarelly active, but i also saw it and answer i got from EA was something like "dont give them ideas" and they deleted my post on forum...today i saw ingame player with no reloading gun aka infinitive bullets...

After free version on epic, ppl took 20+ free accounts, and now are testing game anticheat...

Message 7 of 17 (1,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@cabrona19I can imagine what forum you're talking about. It's the same one I had to deal with like 8 years ago when I was a server admin in Battlefield 2142.

Some people there were stupid enough to post ingame screenshot where their playername and ESP hack were clearly visible. Easiest proof ever.

I fear there are many aimbot variants rising that are undetectable and it was a question of time until someone would create another multihack tool after the Coltonon Hack was taken down. Yeah, so many people including the modding community just forgave him already like 2 months already and conveniently ignored that he still provided tutorials and advice in the cheater forum. All just because his knowledge was helpful for creating mods.

Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others as it seems.

The problem in BF II is often to even realize that someone is hacking when the game itself provides a lot of revealing minimap info and sudden insta-kills can be correlated to the many lags that are present on the servers.

The point where it's getting obvious is mostly when they spray you to death in one seconds with the CR-2 from very far (in relation to the efficient dmg range) away.

Message 8 of 17 (1,621 Views)

Champion

@TRlALON 

Thanks!! Woo, you have keen eyes. Shocked

I didn't notice that...

Yeah, I played BF3~5.

There are/were many cheaters in those games...

@cabrona19 

Cheater Forum!? What a scary world... Sick

Message 9 of 17 (1,607 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Sati_SatiWell, every interest group has it's forum, whether it be cheaters or hardcore conspiracy theorists  Wink

They can be openly found and accessed because the people responsible for it never need to fear any consequences.

Message 10 of 17 (1,601 Views)