Re: Hackers

by DavidW74

Original Post

Hackers

★ Apprentice

Not sure about other regions, but on almost all ASIA servers, you'd meet a squad of hackers every 2 -3 matches in ranks Diamond and up.  It's getting quite ridiculous and almost unplayable.  They use aim, walls and even worse, speed hacks.  Obviously, reporting isn't doing much due to the sheer nature of hacks being quite easy to make but this is getting to the point where many people here in ASIA are quitting due to being stomped by hackers at least once or twice a day (or more) depending on their playtime. 

Message 1 of 20 (917 Views)

★★ Guide

same in eu servers cheaters now run the game

Message 2 of 20 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its funny cause its always the same player too.  Like its obvious the report function isn't working cause if it was the hacker should have already been banned.  However, its been a few days and he is still roaming around with speedhacks destroying everyone..

Message 3 of 20 (833 Views)

Message 4 of 20 (793 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@DavidW74 wrote:
https://clips.twitch.tv/CorrectDignifiedFlyResidentSleeper

Is it really necessary to spam this exact same twitch clip on every

thread? I can tell from the URL that it's the exact same clip.

Message 5 of 20 (779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@WingmannedbroI mean not necessarily unnecessary.  Honestly, even with the clip it isn't like EA is able to do anything about it at the moment.  Hackers will just come back with another account that they either bought or made. Ranked is literally unplayable. Ever so often you'd meet a lobby full of legitimate players but honestly, there are always going to be two types of cheaters, blatant and sketchy. Hell at least when they are trying to hide their hacks you have a slimmer of a chance to down them but when they are speed hacking, i.e healing, climbing, sprinting, crawling when downed to a different part of the map to get revived by collaborating teammates its literally impossible to do anything.

Message 6 of 20 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Getting the word out. It's been ignored for too long.
Message 7 of 20 (707 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DavidW74 wrote:
@WingmannedbroGetting the word out. It's been ignored for too long.

Speedhacks were gone for a long time. They only just got back.

Message 8 of 20 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

im currently at diamond 3 and im getting almost every game a hacker , apex told us that the hackers would get banned in season 3 , and i dont realy see that , plz investigate this profile and ban him , i recorded is game also , if prof is needed , his account name is "[removed, please don't name & shame on the forums" date of the game was 8/3/2020 

Message 9 of 20 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@WingmannedbroIn the last few weeks I have seen several. Have not seen any since season one.  Aim bot and esp has never gone away.  But the speed hack is just now coming back strong.  If your on Xbox I doubt you have ever seen one.  Try Higher ranked PC and you won’t question it any longer.  

Message 10 of 20 (651 Views)