Re: Hackers

by jfex92

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
Too bad I have multiple recordings of cheaters. Very ignorant thing to say because they're in every game. Snapping to your head and killing your whole squad from miles away, it's very obvious. I suggest everyone uses a recording software to make it easier when you report them.
Message 51 of 87 (515 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just got one shotted while wearing fully charged gold armor and purple helm - I mean one shotted as in directly dead and not just knocked down. My wife was spectating me and also says it was a one shot. The guy came around the corner in front of me and I just keeled over lol. The cheating is getting really bad now in this game.

Message 52 of 87 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is just pure aids now.

The hackers are at large. I got chased today by 2 people, i waited around a corner, hid , ran away again, diversions, everytime they pinpointed where i was straight away, and dont get me started on aimbotting, mostly liffelines with smgs who almost instadown you with a epic bodyshield. Glad i didnt spend money on this garbage

Message 53 of 87 (472 Views)

★★ Novice

You're talking out your behind. Marten the game is riddled you probably just haven't got a clue how to spot one. I just ran out of a door in a small loot town only to be insta headshotted with a wingman from like 400yds  away. The guy could not have even known I was there. Cheat deniers are a pain in the butt. 

Message 54 of 87 (452 Views)

★ Novice

yijjmpaopao.png

sad...

Message 55 of 87 (433 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

(cheaters get an hardware ban) quote they are hwid players trust me them goon,s on a web site i was reading up on that uses hacks 60 people where crying they got hwid banned some the sado,s where reformatting there hard drives change the I.D try get bk in game...........

Message 56 of 87 (405 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

(cheaters get an hardware ban) quote they are hwid players trust me them goon,s on a web site i was reading up on that uses hacks 60 people where crying they got hwid banned some the sado,s where reformatting there hard d

@MjNaise wrote:

I´m so done with this game, even i won severall matches.

That cheating is so ridiculous blatant and nothing is done against it.... reporting is useless too because none of the cheaters get an hardware ban and don´t have to put in some personal information when creating an account (like a phone number to unlock it).

If they get banned, they simply create a new account.... and that´s it... nothing more to do to unban themselves... just create unlimited accounts.... and since it´s a BR game, they don´t lose any progression because they don´t care about cosmetics.

Had fun as long it wasn´t so infested with cheaters since game itself is realy good.... but that cheating forces me to uninstall and forget about this game... SADLY.

Devs don´t seem to care at all and that makes me feel like this game was just released to push EA shares at the stock market (and that´s why they let cheater create new accounts, to push the number for their playbase = higher shares).

(cheaters get an hardware ban) quote they are hwid players trust me them goon,s on a web site i was reading up on that uses hacks 60 people where crying they got hwid banned some the sado,s where reformatting there hard drives change the I.D try get bk in game...........

@MjNaise wrote:

I´m so done with this game, even i won severall matches.

That cheating is so ridiculous blatant and nothing is done against it.... reporting is useless too because none of the cheaters get an hardware ban and don´t have to put in some personal information when creating an account (like a phone number to unlock it).

If they get banned, they simply create a new account.... and that´s it... nothing more to do to unban themselves... just create unlimited accounts.... and since it´s a BR game, they don´t lose any progression because they don´t care about cosmetics.

Had fun as long it wasn´t so infested with cheaters since game itself is realy good.... but that cheating forces me to uninstall and forget about this game... SADLY.

Devs don´t seem to care at all and that makes me feel like this game was just released to push EA shares at the stock market (and that´s why they let cheater create new accounts, to push the number for their playbase = higher shares).

rives change the I.D try get bk in game...........

Message 57 of 87 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah it is a sad day i played alot today i have not really seen any hackers till today seems almost every game i was in had one people dont really care anymore.. kind of messed up really liked this game but its going to die fast if something does not get done hope respawn/ea do something about it 

Message 58 of 87 (393 Views)

★ Apprentice

respawn isn't great at combating hackers

they're gonna have to spend a TON of money on anti-hacking internal tech

if they don't, the game population will crash

Message 59 of 87 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is im posibel dus instant head shots

Message 60 of 87 (346 Views)