Re: Hackers!!!

by KripTed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hackers!!!

★ Apprentice

Wow its Incredible...game is playable since 2 days and we have inreasing numbers of cheaters already, obviously aimbot + wh. Last Matches i were killed by some of them 100%, thankfully its F2P and i just can leave. Liked this game till that point but honestly, im so sick of hackers and since playerbase is increasing i think it will be horrible the next days. Was fun but im back others games. FINALLY connect possibility to make new account with ID-Cards....1 time ban on record, keep them out...

Message 1 of 25 (2,554 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @KripTed  and @BattleMob1987, if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

From my time in the game, I have not seen anyone I suspect of cheating but I have seen some crazily good players who are dominating matches so it may be simply a case that you are coming across some truly gifted players. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 25 (2,448 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

They definitely need a report function, there are cheats for this game out by a certain website. Maybe get a better anti-cheat? Either way a report feature should be in this game.

Message 2 of 25 (2,531 Views)

DONE with APEX will be back if cheating fixed

★ Novice

I get it . New game comes out the cheats flood the market and the devs have to sit back and wait to investigate and we the players see a ban wave about 3-5 months down the road. APEX is a top tier triple A game love respawn for this gem but if some of you can remember this is what killed the first Titanfall game and my hope is the MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE amount of cheating going on right now in game gets blocked and bans go out ASAP or as great as this game is (just like Titan fall was) it will be dead faster then an Amy Schumer netflix special.

Message 3 of 25 (2,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You really can feel it...last match i played yesterday, 1 guy were killing everyone trying to fight him and the obvious thing -> he killed all of them within secs and hit everything perfectly all damn shots with automatic weapon while jumping 50m down in the air or using grabhook or things like that, he just followed them easily an shot them while in air. Other guy was oneshotting whole team(full armor) with shotgun....im sure its not only aimbot+wh, seems like dmg-hack too...

Message 4 of 25 (2,451 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @KripTed  and @BattleMob1987, if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

From my time in the game, I have not seen anyone I suspect of cheating but I have seen some crazily good players who are dominating matches so it may be simply a case that you are coming across some truly gifted players. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 25 (2,449 Views)

Re: DONE with APEX will be back if cheating fixed

Community Manager

Hey @Deadhero55, I've merged your post into this thread, please see my previous post for info on how to report suspected cheaters.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 25 (2,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

You're jumping the gun too quickly.

"I've gotten beaten, they must be cheating! there's no way another player can be better than I am!"

Even I managed to solo kill multiple squads and even solo win an entire game.

And sure there's some cheats that'll be identified within the next few days which will all result in a ban.

Message 7 of 25 (2,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

There’s a difference between getting killed in a fair fight and someone literally killing your entire team in 1 shot. People also snapping to you directly and instantly hitting you from 500 feet. There’s also a difference when you see the aim lock between players. There should be a report function so that it’s easier to report people. It’s harder and longer to actually file a report through a form. Not everyone is cheating but you can tell when someone’s aim is robotic. You can also tell when someone is using wallhacks when you’re literally hiding and not making a sound. I use to be a cheater and it’s easier to spot now. EAC is not a great anti-cheat. Sure any anti-cheat can be bypassed but the best one’s are the one’s that scan on the kernel level. I know it takes time for the anti-cheat to gather information, but still, it needs to be addressed.

Message 8 of 25 (2,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@KripTed Not really. The peacekeeper is broken and can easily kill an entire team with 1 clip and one shot someone without any armor. Same with a few other guns but at least those require aim.

Message 9 of 25 (2,367 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s not the peacekeeper though. This is happening with an lmg/smg. Shotguns upclose are suspected to deal high damage, especially without armor. Sounds like people are trying to find excuses to deny the existence of cheaters present. 

Message 10 of 25 (2,327 Views)