Re: Hackers everywhere

by Roadmay

Original Post

Hackers everywhere

★★★★ Apprentice

Elite que full of hackers plz do something i got killed inside my own bangalore smoke while none is near

Message 1 of 14 (765 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:

Elite que full of hackers plz do something i got killed inside my own bangalore smoke while none is near

Not saying it wasn't a hacker, but a digital sight sees thru smoke.....and if you're shooting while in your smoke, it's pretty easy to shoot at the source of your tracers....

Message 2 of 14 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

he killed me with a R-301 i spectated him and he had 22 kills on elite que are we serious? i was in my smoke he was to far away

Message 3 of 14 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

LOL , that is what it working for . You can quit elite queue by manual .

(never mind I hit the wrong button)

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:

Maybe you met Bloodhound .

Message 4 of 14 (690 Views)

★★★ Novice
Every time i spectate a guy like that, I google his name if pro player or streamer and watch his movements. if noob movement then REPORT that son of a gun...
Message 5 of 14 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@RoadmayIt was octane and he was hacking probably his teammates too, he was 26 level  and his aim was like locking in buildings and places he had 10 people spectated him in time he killed me

Message 6 of 14 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ranked is coming next month and i like the idea that all the cheaters will reach the top rank and be playing against other cheaters. Theoretically it should free up the lower ranks of most of the cheaters  which will be good for regular gamers. 

Message 7 of 14 (573 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:

@RoadmayIt was octane and he was hacking probably his teammates too, he was 26 level  and his aim was like locking in buildings and places he had 10 people spectated him in time he killed me

Okay I see Wink

You better watch out for this . Find cover first , the chance to encounter cheaters is when they are reloading .

Message 8 of 14 (558 Views)

★★ Expert

They're even hiding in my couch!  This is getting out of control !

Heart

Message 9 of 14 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice

Played first time in months as i want to get back into playing apex.

first match.. killed by a lvl 2 hacker heh

his aim was snapping on everyone. then when he noticed i was watching him he stopped moving for awhile (prob to turn them off) and his aim got extremely bad after that until near the end he was getting pushed. he seemed to stop and turn them back on. and he started snapping again. but he still got killed by someone shooting him in the back :D 

and all ive heard is people moaning about the hacking issue. nothing kills a game faster than a plague of hackers. so hopefully its not as bad as it sounds.

Message 10 of 14 (418 Views)