Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Hackers everywhere

by ToKavliTouFwth

Original Post

Highlighted

Hackers everywhere

★ Apprentice

Elite que full of hackers plz do something i got killed inside my own bangalore smoke while none is near

Message 1 of 15 (494 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

agree, today i won my first match and after that almost everytime i died in suspicious ways, half of my deaths i followed players who killed me and guess what, he always win a match with 15-20 kills. So i am probably not that wrong. Same story every sunday on EU servers.

Message 2 of 15 (473 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:

Elite que full of hackers plz do something i got killed inside my own bangalore smoke while none is near

Not saying it wasn't a hacker, but a digital sight sees thru smoke.....and if you're shooting while in your smoke, it's pretty easy to shoot at the source of your tracers....

Message 3 of 15 (451 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

he killed me with a R-301 i spectated him and he had 22 kills on elite que are we serious? i was in my smoke he was to far away

Message 4 of 15 (430 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

LOL , that is what it working for . You can quit elite queue by manual .

(never mind I hit the wrong button)

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:

Maybe you met Bloodhound .

Message 5 of 15 (424 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Every time i spectate a guy like that, I google his name if pro player or streamer and watch his movements. if noob movement then REPORT that son of a gun...
Message 6 of 15 (368 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@RoadmayIt was octane and he was hacking probably his teammates too, he was 26 level  and his aim was like locking in buildings and places he had 10 people spectated him in time he killed me

Message 7 of 15 (336 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

ranked is coming next month and i like the idea that all the cheaters will reach the top rank and be playing against other cheaters. Theoretically it should free up the lower ranks of most of the cheaters  which will be good for regular gamers. 

Message 8 of 15 (307 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:

@RoadmayIt was octane and he was hacking probably his teammates too, he was 26 level  and his aim was like locking in buildings and places he had 10 people spectated him in time he killed me

Okay I see Wink

You better watch out for this . Find cover first , the chance to encounter cheaters is when they are reloading .

Message 9 of 15 (292 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

They're even hiding in my couch!  This is getting out of control !

Heart

Message 10 of 15 (279 Views)
Twitter Stream