Re: Hackers everywhere

by Huntnwabits

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Im still waiting for the 2mill bans but guess what the anti cheat is trash.

Message 11 of 14 (162 Views)

[ Edited ]

Asian server is *. Thought I'd play some before this Tuesday's update. But got owned by hacker, while I was on a roll, I spec him til the end and ofc he won. I played another game, got killed, I spec my teammates, and both are hacking (both are speaking mandarin), then one of them got downed, supposedly there's a hacker on the enemy's team, but eventually we won with me 0 kill and some meaningless damage from nox gas. Most of the time enemy already downed by the time I saw them.

I feel like garb*ge even with the win, if was fun at first to be carried by hackers, but after almost 50 wins on caustic alone, it gets really stupid. I've been wanting to spend some cash because I'm getting good at this game, but with the game condition is like this and it's never getting better, I don't feel like it anymore, not even season 2 can save this.

Message 12 of 14 (140 Views)

★★ Pro

It’s pretty much every game on EU as well. Most don’t even try to hide it. F*cking plague

Message 13 of 14 (127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah it sucks when there is a hacker, Hopefully he dies by a grenade or getting teamed up on. Its been good today I haven't seen one yet today Thank god.... 1 HOUR LATER  yeah hacker 3 out of 4 games, I need to start a channel to show my recordings, never done that before

Message 14 of 14 (121 Views)