Re: Hackers are now in full swing with magic bullets /ESP/ NO BF2 MAPS !!

by xx-VoodooKing-xx

Original Post

Hackers are now in full swing with magic bullets /ESP/ NO BF2 MAPS !!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why are there no BF2 maps? are you saving them for a future paid DLC ? to squeeze money out of your fanbase.??

Please tell me that EAC is not the only thing you are relying on for anti-cheat.

EAC was used in RUST and rust become an ESP hotbed with hackers using magic bullet, ESP, no night, spiderman>[ climbing buildings ].

Already I am level 25 rank in BF2042, and the cheaters are abusing the game.

Running around corners with no spotting or sniper ball detection and just blasting you knowing you're there.

very easy to detect the magic bullet hitting you as the bullet speed is faster I can tell, I do report but nothing was ever done.

You wonder why hacking becomes infested in games as people don't want to be abused so they search for hacks in order to be able to play on an even playing field.

You need to do more.

Please stop drip-feeding us content, someone at DICE stand up to EA for once and for all, and speak up.

Please can we have BF2 maps permanently?

Road to Jalalabad, Wake Island, Dragon Valley, Karkand, Kubra Dam, Zatar Wetlands.  - conquest / with possible rush modes.

All these should have been there since the start of the game in Portal.

why is there every other maps bar BF2.

Please stop with the new maps there boring.. Played the one with the rocket in the middle of map and left half way through, very very boring.

I have played since 1942 days in 90s. Ai is a good thing, but 128 players are too much 64 players is sufficient.

Please insert at least 2, BF2 maps for us along side 1942/bad company maps in rotation in Portal.

Message 1 of 7 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@DOLLY_UK2022

There are more things that can spot you than the proximity sensor like Sentry Gun, SoFlam, Drone and so on....

Maybe a bad connection to the server also...

Lets se what maps will DICE Bring us for AoW but i don't think that there will be much classic maps. If they do so the need a complete rework for 128 players

Maybe they give us the BF2 for Portal

"...have played since 1942 days in 90s."

so you are on of the creatores than ? because BF1942 was released in mid 2002 Wink
Message 2 of 7 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DOLLY_UK2022 The sentry gun can sense 1 person behind cover and notify the owner for them
Message 3 of 7 (624 Views)

★★★ Expert

@CountSero wrote:
@DOLLY_UK2022

There are more things that can spot you than the proximity sensor like Sentry Gun, SoFlam, Drone and so on....

Maybe a bad connection to the server also...

Lets se what maps will DICE Bring us for AoW but i don't think that there will be much classic maps. If they do so the need a complete rework for 128 players

Maybe they give us the BF2 for Portal

"...have played since 1942 days in 90s."

so you are on of the creatores than ? because BF1942 was released in mid 2002 Wink

I hope they give us all the missing BFs on portal 

Message 4 of 7 (609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It is funny how some will try and give excuses and try to get you to doubt your judgement. I to know how walls and aim bot work, I to play the game and have been sense the early release and when I say I seen cheaters in high numbers on certain servers then I do trust myself, my judgement and know enough that I am pretty confident that they are. I also know and seen what happens when it gets out of control. 

Now some of these excuses maybe senser but some maybe from cheaters trying to control the narrative. They will do anything they can to not get caught. Like trolling topics on certain games not saying anyone is doing this here but it is done more than you think.

Now if you think cheating is safe these days then you are pretty stupid. I am not talking about getting caught by anti-cheat I am talking about that program you put on your computer to cheat. You know that it is made by hacker, right? and you are giving him full access to your computer. That is what they are in it for, the good money they make is a bonus. You just paid someone to hack your computer!  how stupid is that?

If you run the program on your computer and use it, you are allowing any security software to let it run. They could scan your computer for info they might want or store data on it without you knowing.

I can't get pass sending a hacker money for a cheat because you sent him all your pay info now all he has to do is scan your computer for password logs when you run his cheats and if he can't find nothing, he will just use your computer for storage until/if he does. 

I have reported all cheaters I seen and any racist names or anything a normal person wouldn't put. I have gotten confirmation emails telling me people I reported were reviewed and were as I reported, and action was taken. So, they're reporting works somewhat. The bad thing about this is if we are report and they are getting caught that way. what does that say about the anti-cheat?

A hacker is hacker, and they do what hackers do!! Who cares right if the cheats work? 

I wouldn't but a thousand will

Message 5 of 7 (497 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DOLLY_UK2022 Speaking of BF2 I would love to see Mashtuur map make a return.
Message 6 of 7 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not sure what you are on about. A Soflam from 400m away can spot you for their team if you happen to be at the "corner" the Soflam is looking at. You're only level 25. Wait till you're level 56 and start using the Soflam.

Message 7 of 7 (412 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help