Hackers are banned and EA finally confirms that

by IvanFireBlade_GR

Original Post

Hackers are banned and EA finally confirms that

★★★ Apprentice

I want to say its a big step that 16k cheaters already banned and EA let us know about it. Im also a bf V player with 350 hours. Never saw a post about blatant hackers on bf v forum that are banned. Hackers that i was spotted they were playing weeks after they got reported by big lobbies as the players in the mode i was playing were 64 . Seeing EA do that in a brand new game makes me hope they will get rid of them ASAP. Lets hope a new ban wave come next days or week.

Message 1 of 11 (1,337 Views)

Re: Hackers are banned and EA finally confirms that

★★ Guide

@IvanFireBlade_GR wrote:

I want to say its a big step that 16k cheaters already banned and EA let us know about it. Im also a bf V player with 350 hours. Never saw a post about blatant hackers on bf v forum that are banned. Hackers that i was spotted they were playing weeks after they got reported by big lobbies as the players in the mode i was playing were 64 . Seeing EA do that in a brand new game makes me hope they will get rid of them ASAP. Lets hope a new ban wave come next days or week.

The problem is this is a free game so they'll just go make a new account? That's the problem most people have with f2p games, sure the games great but there is nothing stopping hackers from just making a new account, they don't spend money on skins so they dont lose much. No rank system so they literally have no downside to hacking besides spending 3 minutes making a new account, might even get luckier on the free packs on the second-third-fourth accounts.

Message 2 of 11 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its a problem in every online game unless they ban with hardware id. But lets face it hackers will always be a problem but when a company adress the problem its always the best thing to do. Origin premier access draws more hackers since with 15 euros or dollars per month you have access to brand new games like anthem or bf v. But also in every paid game there is this problem with hackers. Every shooter every br even mmo rpgs. Even on consoles there are macros on controllers that help with auto triggers or even dlls injections on software with full hacks. These scums always find a way around to earn money and breach in various systems. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Anyway of seeing the list of the banned players?Also what's stopping the banned players just creating a new origin account and playing again?

Message 4 of 11 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Have you played any other online game and see whats happening with hackers? In paid games they even buy the game again if the security of the game is not hard to break. If you dont know how security works dont comment its hard for anti cheats to see some things. Aimbotts can be identified compared to esps and wallhacks that are hard to be traced. I saw like in bf v that i bought it 80 euros how the fairfight works. Every game and one cheater. So its not because its free to play get over it.

Message 5 of 11 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nothing is stopping them from making a new account, as far as we know the bans are account bans, not IP bans.

And external IPs change.

Message 6 of 11 (1,282 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hacking in this game will forever be rampant unless they ban hardware. Hackers can create unlimited accounts and just keep hacking. The game is worthless until they ban hardware. Banning accounts does nothing except create more accounts and artificially inflate the player count.
Message 7 of 11 (1,268 Views)

★ Guide

Honestly, I've yet ran to anyone blatantly cheating, and i've won several times.

I feel it's less of an issue than people make it look.

More likely they just scream hacks when they got beaten by better player.

Message 8 of 11 (1,241 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@MechaSakura wrote:

Honestly, I've yet ran to anyone blatantly cheating, and i've won several times.

I feel it's less of an issue than people make it look.

More likely they just scream hacks when they got beaten by better player.

How would you know if they're cheating when there's no kill cam. Unless they do something blatant such as use dmg modifiers on weapons. Which I have seen happen. 1 shot with peacemaker through purple armor on three squad mates in under five seconds flat. So he was probably using an aimbot as well.

Message 9 of 11 (1,228 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

thats statement is pure *

I keep seeing hacker after hacker in this game the avg player has between 200-400 kills in 2 weeks in this game how to people (especially streamers) have over  1200 kills plus?

How is it when i put an entire mag of spifire (extended) into a person he doesnt die and i get hit once or twice and drop faster than a dress on prom nite?

I've hit people with the flatline 301 prowler spitfire scout triple take and hit after hit they dont drop.yet They're able from to headshot me from across the map 10x in a row and drop me?

Theres no reason to play this game anymore. UNless u use hacks too !   its the only way to get a fair fight.

Message 10 of 11 (1,222 Views)