Re: Hackers are banned and EA finally confirms that

by IvanFireBlade_GR

Original Post

Re: Hackers are banned and EA finally confirms that

★★★ Apprentice

Mad cause bad? I have 110 hours on apex and still have seen like 4 or 5 hackers. Streamers are streamers. So shroud is not skilled ? He has 1800 kills only with bangallore. Lol the skill gap between guys like you and guys that actually play and learn the game is huge. I have 180 kills with wraith and 250 with mirage am i a hacker? Also does the damage lie? 100 to kill with no shield armor 125 with white 150 with blue 175 with purple and 200 with gold. Have you done 175 conentrated fire dmg to someone and he didnt die? Cause i have a friend like this he is always saying oh my god why he didnt die i did so much damage and the game ends and he done 75 damage

@Goodthrust wrote:

thats statement is pure *

I keep seeing hacker after hacker in this game the avg player has between 200-400 kills in 2 weeks in this game how to people (especially streamers) have over  1200 kills plus?

How is it when i put an entire mag of spifire (extended) into a person he doesnt die and i get hit once or twice and drop faster than a dress on prom nite?

I've hit people with the flatline 301 prowler spitfire scout triple take and hit after hit they dont drop.yet They're able from to headshot me from across the map 10x in a row and drop me?

Theres no reason to play this game anymore. UNless u use hacks too !   its the only way to get a fair fight.

Message 11 of 11 (131 Views)