Re: Hackers WTF

by OnePunchPerson00

Original Post

Hackers WTF

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Is there an anti-cheat in this game. I'm running into these guys like every other game. Took the liberty of spectating the hacker I was victim to last.

( Removed link, no name and shame on the forums) - Atic

Message 1 of 14 (845 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks Respawn for being harsh on the cheaters.. out of 15 matches today only got killed by one hacker. Cheaters in an online multiplayer pvp game are the lowest of low.. Keep up the bans it is entertaining to hear the people crying on the fourms about getting banned for "no reason"  Keep the ban hammer swinging! Be nice if the game would have some auto flag stipulations than take screenshots of the persons screen.. unatural mouse movement sensor or something. 

Message 2 of 14 (797 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Haven't met one for a good 8 matches and I'm from Asia, good job Respawn.

Message 3 of 14 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure you actually saw video. I wouldn't call the player in that video receiving "harsh" treatment. BattlEye anticheat would have knocked him out of game on entry.

Message 4 of 14 (749 Views)

★ Pro

LMAO  the cheat system is a joke

Message 5 of 14 (722 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It really is non-existent. Like with most games you have to have the anti-cheat running in backround before you even start game. I wasn't even aware Apex had the "Easy Anti-cheat" until a EA moderator told me.
Message 6 of 14 (673 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey there!

Please don't name & shame on the forums.
This is against the AHQ Rules - Guidelines

The forums is not the place to report cheaters.
If you suspect someone of cheating, please report that user: here.
Or you can use the recently added in-game report tool.
Every report is taken seriously and will get a full review.

It is frustrating to play against some that is using illegal 3rd party software.
But reporting is the best way to fight back.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 7 of 14 (642 Views)

★ Novice

I agree that reporting is the best way but seriously it's tiring to do every single game, i can't even remember last time i was killed by a "regular" player ...

On Asia server there is several cheaters on every single games with the whole hacking package Aim/Wall/Speed hack.

There is no point in even buying the battle pass because there is no way to earn any decent XP unless you have a cheater in your own team taking care of business ...

Message 8 of 14 (624 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

There is no name and shame on the forums, please remember that.

Forums are not the place to report player on, that place would be here: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Thanks!

/Atic

Message 9 of 14 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Last weekend I had about 15 cheaters reported (only, because I was not 100% sure about 30 others I saw )

But during the week it seemed a bit better!

Maybe it's the ingame report functions that keeps off some of the cheaters now?

But the cheater report  lacks more choices:

I'd like to see a button to report leavers, too.

And I like to report aimbots or extraordinary aiming.
I also like to report wallhacks/maphacks if players seem to know exact positions of others

I always watch the players I report and make sure they do more supsicious kills.

But I know it's easy to activate and deactivate cheats today with a button.

Good cheaters do not cheat 100% of time, they only use it situational.

Message 10 of 14 (577 Views)