Hackers Feast!!!!

by LePharaone

Original Post

Re: Hackers Feast!!!!

★ Novice

Am in Total agreement, we have greatly invested in this game and then these lame hackers keep spoiling the fan, am now in the top 200 though I keep dropping out. Really it is painful to loose against a hacker. These need to be rooted out ASAP. It is not easy to progress in this game, and why should someone Hack.
Message 11 of 13 (360 Views)

@LePharaone wrote:
Where is namig and shaming bro!!!!!

@LePharaone I had edited out the name of the cheater in your posts. So there is now no cheater names mentioned as it's not allowed to mention cheater names here in Answers HQ.

To give you a definition, naming and shaming means posting a player's name and calling them out for whatever reasons it may be.

We all want to warn others of cheaters, but there are cases when someone says a player is cheating when that player is actually legit.

Other people may read the accuser's post and also think that the player is cheating as well.

That is why there's no naming and shaming here.

It's to prevent people from making false claims on legit players.

The link I posted from before has all the EA forum rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 13 (353 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i totally feel your pain, we all in same boat, and unfortunate EA/FM seems doesn't care about us anymore, i decided not to spend any penny on this game any more since all is wasted by cheaters and hackers at the end. 

Message 13 of 13 (320 Views)